5 Weapons in Doomsday Scenario

1. 9mm Ruger SR9 loaded with WinRanger SXT +p. 17+1, lightweight polymer frame, ultra-reliable, enough power, and ammo is lighter and slimmer than .45acp.

2. 12ga pump Mossy Mav 88 shotty. Has polymer stock and forend for light weight. Great for hunting, tried-and-true action, and brutal as a manstopper.

3. Cold Steel Recon Tanto. Indestructible stabbing device, and I love Japanese-type blades.

4. Gerber Gator combo axe. Chop that ass, wood, brush, bone...has a flat back for hammering, and has a saw blade in the handle.

5. (wildcard) Don't think I'd be happy without my 1911. :)

Luckily, all I need to buy is the Gerber Axe. Already have everything else. Bring it on, zombies!

Glock
Ak47
Knife
Tomahawk
Campegne T-rex

Fun thread

1. I'd take my hk p30 9mm but any silenced 9mm would do.
2. Hk416 10.4"
3. Busse bossjack
4. Crowbar. I struggled with this one. Idk what is get firewood with if I needed it.
5. If I'm down to my wildcats I'm screwed. But for fun i'd like to use a flamethrower.

Guess the flame thrower takes care of your firewood issues.

209001_01_lg.jpg

51273_1.jpg

pic1.jpg

HomeGraphicTooBig.jpg

Ghost400-600.jpg

Gotta rethink mine, plus I don't wanna scroll through the pages to find my previous answers.
1) Glock 17 Gen4
2) PWS Mk 107 Diablo
3) don't know the name but this bad ass machete/axe hybrid I saw in a magazine
4) TOPS Knives Tracker
5) Ballistic MOLLE vest with a fuckton of extra mags for the firearms and a nifty way to carry the knife.

My duty uniform pants also have extra mag pockets and are lightweight and breathable with kevlar reinforced knee pads. Blackhawk tactical thigh holster for the Glock and a good 3 point sling for the AR.

Then I would have to call the guys from my department's tac team for a better chance of survival and more firepower.

Jesus I had too much fun with this thread.

-Glock 17
-Mosin nagant
-Esse Junglas
-Cold Steel Boar Spear
box of antibiotics

Shit is going down, son. You must choose 5 weapons in the following categories to defend yourself with. It is marshall law. Everyman for himself. End of world, doomsday shit. What are your 5 weapons in the following categories?

1- Handgun
2- Firearm (any gun)
3- Knife (has to be a knife)
4- Melee (any melee weapon)
5- Wildcard (any weapon ex: grenade, another gun, chainsaw)

Here are mine:

1- Suppressed Ruger 22/45
2- AR15 variant
3- Swiss Army Knive
4- A good mid length shovel
5- 9mm Carbine of some form

1- My Springfield XD9
2- AK74 with lots of ammo
3- USMC Ka-bar
4- Spear
5- C4 :)

1- Handgun
2- Firearm (any gun)
3- Knife (has to be a knife)
4- Melee (any melee weapon)
5- Wildcard (any weapon ex: grenade, another gun, chainsaw)

yours?

1- Glock 21
2- AR style rifle in .308 (remington r25)
3- Gerber LMF II Infantry
4- combo axe, shovel
5- remington 870 tactical shotgun

1. 9mm automatic - decent knockdown power, low recoil and high capacity mags

2. 12 gauge shotgun - great for short range hunting and protection, and you don't need to be a expert marksmen to use one

3. Buck Knife - large blade is good for stabbing, slashing and fileting

4. Axe - can be a weapon or a tool

5. AK47 - low maintenance and versatile

Actually shotguns can be used at long range too, goddamn video games causing misconceptions! You can accurately hit a CD with a shotgun at a relatively long range.

Actually shotguns can be used at long range too, goddamn video games causing misconceptions! You can accurately hit a CD with a shotgun at a relatively long range.

And people think shotgun will kill anyone in one shot. Video games caused a lot of misconceptions for sure.

If you want a thrusting weapon that can kill from as far away as possible I would think a 7 or 8 foot spear would be better then that rapier.

Cold-Steel-Spear.jpg

True, but it'd be difficult to carry around an 8 foot spear and I dont like dealing with a weapon that could be grabbed and taken away from me.

True, but it'd be difficult to carry around an 8 foot spear and I dont like dealing with a weapon that could be grabbed and taken away from me.

gonna take a helluva man to step into that and take it from you. thats a problem with every weapon though.

7 Pages before someone says they want a tank and 19 pages before a flame thrower?

Hand gun, Dunno something small that holds lot of bullets.
AK variant, reliable and easy to get ammo for.
Cold Steel Magnum Tanto Knife, Just so fucking cool. Sold one for a mate, I didn’t want to hand it over when the buyer came to get it.
Normal ole Axe, useful and offensive.
Flame thrower, hopefully one that can run on some sort pog LPG, Petrol, Diesel, Kero or similar. Nothing says fuck off like a big wall of flame.

You will notice I am not relying on having good aim.

Say I gave you your shotgun of choice and ammo of choice, from how far away could you hit a CD every shot?
every other shot?

Honest question.

Say I gave you your shotgun of choice and ammo of choice, from how far away could you hit a CD every shot?
every other shot?

Honest question.

Rifled barrel and rifled slugs with the right sights, maybe a red dot or holographic sight? Bare minimum of 25yds and probably quite a bit farther than that.

But I still say give me the right AR and I'll hit that CD with every shot at 150-200yds, of course still using a good scope.

Back