$5 billion for Border Wall?

glenwo2

Adamantium Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

If this is true, so much for getting Mexico to pay for it. <{vega}>

Meh, they spend hundreds of billions on the army. 5 billion for a great cause and a strong wall is pennies.

Meh, they spend hundreds of billions on the army. 5 billion for a great cause and a strong wall is pennies.
Meh he only followed through on Half of the promise this time. Letting him get away with it, next time he doesn’t have to follow through on any promises.

Remember after 2020 he can’t be reelected so anything he says will likely never be follow through on. Because of this mentality.

What a stupid fucking idea. Unless we're just digging holes and filling them in to create construction jobs, even though we could likely build some shit instead that would actually produce some value. How about taking that money and funding medical research. Christ.

What a stupid fucking idea. Unless we're just digging holes and filling them in to create construction jobs, even though we could likely build some shit instead that would actually produce some value. How about taking that money and funding medical research. Christ.

You don't see how reducing the number of illegal immigrants who don't pay taxes but do claim benefits will save money in the long term? Really?

Pretty much everything bad that happens in our country originates from Mexico. Human Sex Trafficking, Drugs, Murder, Illegal Immigration, Kidnapping, etc.

Its funny because its true.

You don't see how reducing the number of illegal immigrants who don't pay taxes but do claim benefits will save money in the long term? Really?

Do you think all illegal immigrants are paid under the table?

I guess the Republicans are scared they will lose control of Congress?

Pretty much everything bad that happens in our country originates from Mexico. Human Sex Trafficking, Drugs, Murder, Illegal Immigration, Kidnapping, etc.

Its funny because its true.

They aren't sending their best, that's for sure.

Make it for border reinforcement and I'm in.

Build a physical wall, instead of researching and implementing better technology and strategies, and what they really care about is the political victory.

Make it for border reinforcement and I'm in.

Build a physical wall, instead of researching and implementing better technology and strategies, and what they really care about is the political victory.

It really is just a political move to rally the voter base ahead of the mid term election.

Or our(USA) existing infrastructure that was given a D+ would be a better talking point, also it'll create a lot of blue collar jobs in the process which will really help the dems reach out to the blue collar worker that didn't like Hilary. I don't why I'm writing this, I want a wall dammit!

If the Republican voting base wants something and the President is a Republican, why on earth shouldn't they get it?

Without getting into a big back and forth about if the wall is the best solution. It's been two years and it is only now that the Republicans are wanting to fund the wall. They are hoping to use Trump's base to maintain their power. If this was an actual important issue to them it would already be done. It is a good strategy from them in all honesty.

Back