5 Biggest WMMA Fights

Man what's your point? I don't enjoy most of WMMA and you sayin somethin about FOTN or POTN ain't gonna change it.
My point is that opinions about what you don't see don't mean much.

I watched some, didn't find them entertaining.
A legit statement to make.

Nonetheless, it isn't a strong criticism of WMMA, as any criticism based on that would involve an extrapolation based on a small sample size... and a small sampling that excluded most FOTNs and POTNs at that.

Last edited:
A legit statement to make.

Nonetheless, it isn't a strong criticism of WMMA, as any criticism based on that would involve an extrapolation based on a small sample size... and a small sampling that excluded most FOTNs and POTNs at that.
FOTN's and POTN's are often just promotional tool tbh, not always but often. Best example is last ppv card. I don't know why Aspen Ladd received bonus.

Reading the “biggest WMMA” fight headline got me like <{clintugh}>

FOTN's and POTN's are often just promotional tool tbh, not always but often. Best example is last ppv card. I don't know why Aspen Ladd received bonus.

Many of us Ladd fans were quite worried that fighting Evinger had a strong potential for giving Ladd her first loss. Despite her looks, Evinger is a legit scary badass with lots of MMA experience. People who understand that also understand that Ladd's total domination of Evinger was as impressive as hell.

Back