4k tv owners.

I was a bit paranoid about smart TVs so I bought a 1080p instead because some of them still aren't smart TVs. But fuck it, I'm going 4k next time around. It'll be sweet with a PS4 Pro.

I have a 65" 4K HDR tv. It's much better than my old 1080p tv.

I have a 37 and a 40 inch. Both are 1080 lcd tvs. When I do buy one to replace the 40 I probably won't bother with 4k unless I find one I want that's the right price.

I have a LG 4K, 3D TV that I got almost 2 years ago. Let me tell you, 3D looks amazing on a 4k. I don't care what people diss 3D... it's incredible. So, I was looking to get a OLED 3D in a year or two, but they're not making any 3D models next year. Now, I'm looking at the 2016 closeouts coming soon to get the 2016 3D, OLED TV's. I didn't really want to get one now, but I have to now.

I have a LG 4K, 3D TV that I got almost 2 years ago. Let me tell you, 3D looks amazing on a 4k. I don't care what people diss 3D... it's incredible. So, I was looking to get a OLED 3D in a year or two, but they're not making any 3D models next year. Now, I'm looking at the 2016 closeouts coming soon to get the 2016 3D, OLED TV's. I didn't really want to get one now, but I have to now.
Same here. Was hoping to wait a few more years but 2017 CES news of no 3D tvs made me act. The c6p is a great value for 65" at the right time. And if you have a discover card or another cc with price protection, you may be able to price match at one of those crappy bait and switch places and get $500 back. Check slickdeals to see if they have oleds on sale.

Same here. Was hoping to wait a few more years but 2017 CES news of no 3D tvs made me act. The c6p is a great value for 65" at the right time. And if you have a discover card or another cc with price protection, you may be able to price match at one of those crappy bait and switch places and get $500 back. Check slickdeals to see if they have oleds on sale.

Yup... I'm a slickdealer. :)

I have a 125" 4K HDR projector. I watch home vids taken on my Sony FDR AX-100 4K camcorder, UHD Blu-rays played on my Oppo UDP-203 UHD HDR and 4K/8K UHD HDR content played on my Roku Ultra.

My biggest problem with the 4k bluray is the lack of true 4k material. A lot of movies are sourced from a 2k digital intermediate and then upscale to 4k which is obviously going to have some advantages but it's not a pure 4k source. Apparently its getting better but still some ways to go.

I'm still holding on to my plasma with bluray for a while before making any moves.
Man, that's unfortunate. It's like when bluray first came out. I remember buying 5th element and that was one of the shittiest blurays ever made.hopefully quality ramps up quickly.

almost everything that is original programming that streams is in 4k. amazon has hdr. man in the high castle looks really good in it. i bought an oled 4k tv last year. anyone that says 4k and 1080p are the same is trolling or havent seen 4k on a great tv. i took these a few weeks ago. this is just streaming. blu ray 4k will look even better.
FrJtSeB.jpg
6a7Z7Kx.jpg
bfOzSke.jpg
uEW6nLO.jpg
DItto on this. I used to have a 1080p LED and just got an LG B6 it's way better. The difference is massive and both of mine are 55inch. Everything looks better on it and the 4K stuff is unreal

I have a 65 in 4k TV that I'm using to type this on right now. I mostly use it as my PC monitor, it makes text look so sharp. Although I can tell a difference while gaming and watching content in 4k, it's actually the most noticeable with text, it's just so sharp.

This TV also accepts 120fps signal, so I play Overwatch in 1080p 120 fps. It doesn't look as good as 4k, but it plays so much smoother.

I have a 125" 4K HDR projector. I watch home vids taken on my Sony FDR AX-100 4K camcorder, UHD Blu-rays played on my Oppo UDP-203 UHD HDR and 4K/8K UHD HDR content played on my Roku Ultra.
You sound poor.

looks like i might be picking up a OLED LG B6

good fucking god sony TV are ridiculously expensive for little to no reason, considering samsung and LG have better tvs then they do.

looks like i might be picking up a OLED LG B6

good fucking god sony TV are ridiculously expensive for little to no reason, considering samsung and LG have better tvs then they do.
Nice choice! But sre you sure you dont want 3d? Its really amazing

Nice choice! But sre you sure you dont want 3d? Its really amazing

i hate 3d....with a passion just an excuse to jack up the price. if i wanted to experiance that ill get the hmz-t2 or t3.

i hate 3d....with a passion just an excuse to jack up the price. if i wanted to experiance that ill get the hmz-t2 or t3.
Lol i hear you. Ill probably watch one or two films in my collection in 3d then put the glasses away. But man, oled 3d really is spectacular.

Back