48 years young Chuck Liddell

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Can still get in fight shape and train like a Pro;

“I’ve said it before in the news, Chael would be a good warmup fight to get back into it, Tito would be great if he’d even consider fighting me. I hear he wouldn’t. He doesn’t want to fight me at all. He’ll fight other people but not me, of course. I’m down for just about anything.” —Chuck Liddell on his MMA comeback (February 13, 2018)

Here is Chuck with his new high-tech mouthpiece that strengthens the Jaw and Chin so don't worry about no damn chin 'problems';

XYV4RJ7.png

Here is Chuck training hand/eye coordination for reflex improvement so don't say he is too old for this sh*t;

P9Es1oK.png

He has also been keeping up with the latest training methods and strength and conditioning protocols, as you can see by the Kettlebells in the background which work the entire cardiovascular and skeletomuscular systems at the same time for only 15 minutes of work per day;

wSCrKPf.png

You might say he ain't getting any younger, but that's because you are an uninformed ignoramus unfamiliar with the latest in Cryotherapy rejuvenation;

All in all, the Iceman is getting that look in his eyes again;

nNLJy4N.png

He looks great. Glad he's taking care of himself and staying in great shape.

Chuck is going to fight Rampage

It's going to be the biggest PPV of the year

Chuck vs Rampage
Fedor vs Sonnen
Bader vs Nelson
Rory vs Moose
AJ Mckee vs Pitbull
wand vs tito 2
Mir vs Mitrione
Royce gracie vs steve Jennum

greatest card of all time

Last edited:

“I’ve said it before in the news, Chael would be a good warmup fight to get back into it, Tito would be great if he’d even consider fighting me. I hear he wouldn’t. He doesn’t want to fight me at all. He’ll fight other people but not me, of course. I’m down for just about anything.” —Chuck Liddell on his MMA comeback (February 13, 2018)

Here is Chuck with his new high-tech mouthpiece that strengthens the Jaw and Chin so don't worry about no damn chin 'problems';

XYV4RJ7.png

Here is Chuck training hand/eye coordination for reflex improvement so don't say he is too old for this sh*t;

P9Es1oK.png

He has also been keeping up with the latest training methods and strength and conditioning protocols, as you can see by the Kettlebells in the background which work the entire cardiovascular and skeletomuscular systems at the same time for only 15 minutes of work per day;

wSCrKPf.png

You might say he ain't getting any younger, but that's because you are an uninformed ignoramus unfamiliar with the latest in Cryotherapy rejuvenation;

nNLJy4N.png

Looks great for a 50 year old!

Looks better than me, and i'm a tad younger.

Name 1 boring Chuck Liddell fight.

He propelled the UFC like no other fighter.

I miss coked out Chuck...

iiHdNIKuGxNZV.gif

I saw him on Celebrity Big Brother. He looked good.

Chuck is going to fight Rampage

It's going to be the biggest PPV of the year

Chuck vs Rampage
Fedor vs Sonnen
Bader vs Nelson
Rory vs Moose
AJ Mckee vs Pitbull
wand vs tito 2
Mir vs Mitrione
Royce gracie vs steve Jennum

greatest card of all time
I'd pay for this card.

Sad really. He should let it go and stick to shows like big brother. I mean just listen when he speaks. Even Dana has been trying to convince him not to fight.

XYV4RJ7.png

P9Es1oK.png

wSCrKPf.png

nNLJy4N.png

You know how I know you creep Chuck Liddell on Instagram??

<LikeReally5> .

I'm almost sold on his return. But I'd like to see add a Chuck Norris Total Gym into his workout regime.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back