400,000 Living In Hell: Syrian Gov. Bombings Kill Hundreds Outside of Damascus

Thats retarded ....myself and most here would be just as happy to see sa ,north korea or any of the african/old soviet block dictators fall , fact is this is the one currently in open rebellion not them
Its funny how american imperialism is quoted here but currently this is openly russia and iran old school empire building/asset seizing and not a peep from the normal anti america/west and anti imperialism crowd
Iran and Russia were invited by the ruling party America and Turkey not so much. If we were talking about Ukraine my tune would be different.

You may be happy to see other dictators fall but until your government stops supporting them forgive me if I don't believe the everybody deserves democracy routine.

Iran and Russia were invited by the ruling party America and Turkey not so much. If we were talking about Ukraine my tune would be different.

You may be happy to see other dictators fall but until your government stops supporting them forgive me if I don't believe the everybody deserves democracy routine.
The ruling party ie a genocidal dictator who lost the civil war and thus now is utterly reliant those on russian pilots and iranian troops to surivive...an invitation from that doesnt really mean much

What about the people themselves? I mean if they want democracy/freedom who are we to say they cant have that and they need to stay being fucked over for the sake of 'stability'

The ruling party ie a genocidal dictator who lost the civil war and thus now is utterly reliant those on russian pilots and iranian troops to surivive...an invitation from that doesnt really mean much

What about the people themselves? I mean if they want democracy/freedom who are we to say they cant have that and they need to stay being fucked over for the sake of 'stability'
The people of Syria want things to go back to normal with Assad in charge no matter how much American propaganda try to pretend there was some overwhelming uprising.
The majority of jihadists in Syria came from foreign countries enticed by American weapons and training

the real crime is here not letting people get out of the war zone and using them for propaganda shit in the media

The people of Syria want things to go back to normal with Assad in charge no matter how much American propaganda try to pretend there was some overwhelming uprising.
The majority of jihadists in Syria came from foreign countries enticed by American weapons and training
lol all wrong as literaly all free independent media have reported
Majority of refugees cite assad as reason they left and hes so unpopular hes utterly reliant on foriegn manpower now ! Has been for years
The majority of sunni jihadis are local and many were were released from assads own prisons to muddy the waters of the early uprising ,many formerly trained by his regime to attack americans in iraq and jailed when they returned for the danger they posed

dat hypocrysy...
Really ? U cant see the difference in accidental deaths of civilans (the safety of which has become less imp undwr trumps new engahement rules)
Vs the regime axis actively targetting civies to make rebels surrender ?

regime axis lol
can't you contribute something that i can't read on cnn?

love reading the anti US posts in Syria threads

they are never not hilarious

love reading the anti US posts in Syria threads

they are never not hilarious
I'm not anti U.S. it's a country I love to visit and the people are amazing, That being said I don't fall for the bringing freedom to poor oppressed peoples line. Maybe I would if America tried to bring freedom to a resource poor non strategic country but I until that happens I don't like the taste of cool-aid

It’s not propaganda, it’s fact. Civilians are dying by the hundreds in a offensive supported by the Russian government. Simple as that. I never said (or implied) that the rebel forces were in the right.

It’s not propaganda. Civilians are dying by the hundreds in a offensive supported by the Russian government. Simple as that. I never said (or implied) that the rebel forces were in

Are you a Russian troll? Seriously; do you not see the difference between the Gulf of Tonkin, or WMD’s in Iraq, and the Syrian Civil War? The two former incidents were pretexts for going to war, the Syrian War HAS ALREADY BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS with hundreds of thousands dead. Seriously, you don’t see the difference?

Turned out to be propaganda. oh dear

Killing hundreds of thousands isn’t our measure for getting involved. We shouldn’t get involved. The end.

Back