400,000 Living In Hell: Syrian Gov. Bombings Kill Hundreds Outside of Damascus

he like @Quipling is an american main stream shill. they want war with russia and later china and want to murder russians and overthrow the government. they want assad gone and rebels in charge and american world domination.
Lol.

I've literally never advocated for "war with russia" "war with china" "murdering russians" etc. You're just rustled because I've called out your whataboutism, so you're resorting to tagging me in threads and making shit up.

And right on cue:
also what about US aiding and selling weapons to saudis and there destruction of yemen?

Last edited:
Can some one explain to me why the fuck there bombs raining on Syria every day?
And why the fuck no body gives a shit about it?
U.s doesnt give a fuck about anything there if it doesnt directly involve finishing off isis ,iv read trumps standing policy is he dosnt want to 'ownership' of the syrian situation so u.s is mainly hands off
Most of the remaining western powers dont want to jump in without the u.s leading
Thus russia and iran and their new vassal have a free hand to do whatever

Sure. It's because there are crazy jihadists running around causing mayhem.

No one cares when jihadists get bombed.

Lol.

I've literally never advocated for "war with russia" "war with china" "murdering russians" etc. You're just rustled because I've called out your whataboutism, so you're resorting to tagging me in threads and making shit up.

And right on cue:

well it is true. you do defend american imperialism at all costs i never see you critical of it or anything. other posters like trotsky are consistent i see at least.

well it is true. you do defend american imperialism at all costs i never see you critical of it or anything. other posters like trotsky are consistent i see at least.
You've suddenly shifted from "want to go to war with Russia and china and murder russians" to "defend american imperialism" at all costs.

Not only is that different from your first claim, which you still haven't supported, but you haven't supported this new claim, either. And that's because I haven't "defended american imperialism at all costs." I've just called you out for deflecting away from other issues to American imperialism. Like you're doing in this very thread.

I'm not impressed by your substanceless claims that I've never criticized American policy, or the derivative and vapid comparisons to @Trotsky .

Sure. It's because there are crazy jihadists running around causing mayhem.

No one cares when jihadists get bombed.
So only cuz some crazy jihadists are running around, innocent children’s and people in general get kill just for the hell of it.
That’s the same reason kids turn into terrorist, imagine growing up like that seen your friend and family get kill everyday cuz of some religious war you will only want vengeance at any cost.
Is a fuck up world out there and and we want to go to mars lol when we don’t give a shit about or own planet and other human beings

What solutions would TS like ?
UN Security Council passed a ceasefire. Ideally, I’d like civilians to be evacuated to refugee camps.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...th-bombing-of-damascus-suburbs-kills-hundreds

Post evidence of @Quipling “defending American imperialism” or stfu, please. Where are you actually from again, you troll?

UN Security Council passed a ceasefire. Ideally, I’d like civilians to be evacuated to refugee camps.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...th-bombing-of-damascus-suburbs-kills-hundreds

The goverment already announced safe passages into their territory for civilians weeks before the offensive, just like in Aleppo. Sadly only few have gotten out. There is also the fact that many of those that stay behind is the families of rebel fighters getting caught in the crossfire.

The armed gangs that hold eastern Ghouta hostage have to be driven out somehow, the situation is untenable. It's not a one-way street, just like in Aleppo, the loyalist part of Damascus is under constant threat of rebel mortars. Another ceasefire will just prolong the suffering of both sides. You will never get groups like Jaish al-Islam to take a position at a negotiation table that reflect the realities on the ground.

Apparently they have been doing this for years. Syria is a tiny place, the areas being bombed are huge either. I surprised there is anyone left to bomb. How they not all be dead by now?

So only cuz some crazy jihadists are running around, innocent children’s and people in general get kill just for the hell of it.
That’s the same reason kids turn into terrorist, imagine growing up like that seen your friend and family get kill everyday cuz of some religious war you will only want vengeance at any cost.
Is a fuck up world out there and and we want to go to mars lol when we don’t give a shit about or own planet and other human beings

The Syrian government (with backing from their ally Russia) are bombing “rebel” held areas in their own country. Don’t know how much the rest of the world can do in that situation.

Who cares? I thought you guys wanted nothing to do with Syria. Now that we're about done there, everyone posts pictures of babies with tears in their eyes. A couple of months ago, Assad and Putin were actually pretty cool guys and trying to stabilize the area. What happened?

US bombed the living shit out of Raqqa and thousands of civilians died, and that barely made the news. Notice how every time the "moderate" rebels start losing, these news stories come out by the dozens on the front pages of mainstream media? Very little is mentioned when the Syrian government is on the defensive and civilians in government areas were killed in comparison. I remember when "moderate" rebels in Aleppo were being besieged, I kept reading stories of how the last hospitals were destroyed for several weeks. Do they name every hospital "Last Hospital" in jihadist controlled territories or something? How many last hospitals are there in Syria?

U.s doesnt give a fuck about anything there if it doesnt directly involve finishing off isis ,iv read trumps standing policy is he dosnt want to 'ownership' of the syrian situation so u.s is mainly hands off
Most of the remaining western powers dont want to jump in without the u.s leading
Thus russia and iran and their new vassal have a free hand to do whatever
You can't start an insurgency then just decide you are going hands off. Russia, Iran and Syria are left cleaning up terrorist armies the U.S. trained and supplied lets not go blaming the only groups who are doing the right thing.

You can't start an insurgency then just decide you are going hands off. Russia, Iran and Syria are left cleaning up terrorist armies the U.S. trained and supplied lets not go blaming the only groups who are doing the right thing.
We didnt start anything no onw forced anyome to begin shooting protesters
And rebellion against a dictatorship isnt terrorism either son thats just trolling/stupid

Also you dont have to be against the regime to be against their tactics no?
You can wish for an iranian/russian victory against the syrians but be opposed to starvation siege tactics no?

We didnt start anything no onw forced anyome to begin shooting protesters
And rebellion against a dictatorship isnt terrorism either son thats just trolling/stupid

Also you dont have to be against the regime to be against their tactics no?
You can wish for an iranian/russian victory against the syrians but be opposed to starvation siege tactics no?
There was a small civilian uprising that was going well before American weapons started showing up in Jihadi hands. Right now instead of letting Syria finish off the terrorist uprising we have U.S. training and bombing extending the peoples suffering.

Assad may not be the best but he is a saint compared to what the U.S. has brought to the country.

There was a small civilian uprising that was going well before American weapons started showing up in Jihadi hands.

Right now instead of letting Syria finish off the terrorist uprising we have U.S. training and bombing extending the peoples suffering.

Assad may not be the best but he is a saint compared to what the U.S. has brought to the country.
You mean a large one that assad released jailed jihadis into 3 months into to tey and scare off international and internal support

You mean trying to let iran and russians keep the syrians down for one man and and a small extended clique ,the same man responsible for the bulk of all suffering in the country.? Yeah never really been possible for day 1
Even if iran and russia conquered every inch of syria for assads clique no foriegn occupation has ever went well

A saint compared to democratic councils in the free areas?

You mean a large one that assad released jailed jihadis into 3 months into to tey and scare off international and internal support

You mean trying to let iran and russians keep the syrians down for one man and and a small extended clique ,the same man responsible for the bulk of all suffering in the country.? Yeah never really been possible for day 1
Even if iran and russia conquered every inch of syria for assads clique no foriegn occupation has ever went well

A saint compared to democratic councils in the free areas?
These democratic councils who decided they were wanted ? What you seppo's don't get is not everyone wants your democracy.
You also have no issue with dictatorships who buy your weapons do you champ? spare me the self righteousness mate America is happy to see slavery and oppression as long as it's done by their allies.

Back