400,000 Living In Hell: Syrian Gov. Bombings Kill Hundreds Outside of Damascus

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
You’d never know it based the on headlines, but this was one of the bloodiest weeks of bombardment in the Syrian War (yeah, it’s not over).

Five hundred civilians, including an estimated 120 children were incinerated in their homes in a Damascus suburb this past week.

gettyimages-923046528-c333081df2cbbaa391e8502ff4a4a6a2d9c44198-s1700-c85.jpg

The UN, who the US under Trump has done everything in its power to discredit, has called for a 30 day ceasefire to evacuate trapped civilians. The Russian delegation has called this “unrealistic.”

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...th-bombing-of-damascus-suburbs-kills-hundreds

Last edited:
Yeah getting rid of Assad and hand country over to rebels will make the place a paradise. You guys should totally regime change and help spread 'democracy'.

weak quality propaganda in the OP .

Israel are funding 7 different jihad groups to destabilize Syria. Their ultimate goal of stealing land and carving up the territory .

I can't believe the propaganda still works on some folk.

Gulf of Tonkin incident- Didn't happen was made up- Questions about the Gulf of Tonkin incidents have persisted for more than 40 years. But once-classified documents and tapes released in the past several years, combined with previously uncovered facts, make clear that high government officials distorted facts and deceived the American public about events that led to full U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War. https://www.usni.org/magazines/navalhistory/2008-02/truth-about-tonkin

First Iraq war- Iraqi soldiers are chucking babies out of incubators - The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H. W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War. In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيره الصباح‎) and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign which was run by an American public relations firm Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda.[1][2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony#cite_note-2
Second Iraq-war- Shove Powell out with some nice CGI and a fake Anthrax bottle and he said "POWELL: My colleagues, every statement I make today is backed up by sources, solid sources. These are not assertions. What we’re giving you are facts and conclusions based on solid intelligence." Nah you have to either be complicit or admit Douglas Feith outwitted you (shame)

Syria is using chemical weapons and bombing civilians. Let's wait and see.

You’d never know it based the on headlines, but this was one of the bloodiest weeks of bombardment in the Syrian War (yeah, it’s not over).

Five hundred civilians, including an estimated 120 children were incinerated in their homes in a Damascus suburb this past week.

When is Trump’s statement on this? Where are the sanctions on Russia (that Congress passed overwhelmingly)? Why does Trump have nothing to say about Putin?

Now do people get why Vladimir wanted an incompetent US potus and divided US population? So he can get away with murder.

The UN, who the US under Trump has done everything in its power to discredit, has called for a 30 day ceasefire to evacuate trapped civilians. The Russian delegation has called this “unrealistic.”

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...th-bombing-of-damascus-suburbs-kills-hundreds

Just stop.

This is a major offensive by the Syrian Army to finally retake the area from the Takbir Allah Akbar jihadists. The jihadists don't have the ability to take anything and their last major attack was repelled. They are finally going to be removed from the area.

Here are these jihadists in action. Those poor people will be better off without them. These are the type of people that will use civilians as human shields.

When is Trump’s statement on this? Where are the sanctions on Russia (that Congress passed overwhelmingly)? Why does Trump have nothing to say about Putin?

Now do people get why Vladimir wanted an incompetent US potus and divided US population? So he can get away with murder.

Gulf of Tonkin incident- Didn't happen was made up- Questions about the Gulf of Tonkin incidents have persisted for more than 40 years. But once-classified documents and tapes released in the past several years, combined with previously uncovered facts, make clear that high government officials distorted facts and deceived the American public about events that led to full U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War. https://www.usni.org/magazines/navalhistory/2008-02/truth-about-tonkin

First Iraq war- Iraqi soldiers are chucking babies out of incubators - The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H. W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War. In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيره الصباح‎) and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign which was run by an American public relations firm Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda.[1][2]
Second Iraq-war- Shove Powell out with some nice CGI and a fake Anthrax bottle and he said "POWELL: My colleagues, every statement I make today is backed up by sources, solid sources. These are not assertions. What we’re giving you are facts and conclusions based on solid intelligence." Nah you have to either be complicit or admit Douglas Feith outwitted you (shame)

While i cant doubt that there may be more to this very specific incident, there is plenty there in terms of atrocities in this war if any power wants to use that to intervene where as in the gulf war, the kuwaitis had given up and were ready to become iraq's new province before the US showed up.

Why don’t we start a proxy war with Russia and arm our rebel allies so they can give our weapons to ex Isis members who are teaming up with Turkey to finally get rid of those pesky Kurds.

Israel are funding 7 different jihad groups to destabilize Syria. Their ultimate goal of stealing land and carving up the territory .

It’s not propaganda, it’s fact. Civilians are dying by the hundreds in a offensive supported by the Russian government. Simple as that. I never said (or implied) that the rebel forces were in the right.

It’s not propaganda. Civilians are dying by the hundreds in a offensive supported by the Russian government. Simple as that. I never said (or implied) that the rebel forces were in

Are you a Russian troll? Seriously; do you not see the difference between the Gulf of Tonkin, or WMD’s in Iraq, and the Syrian Civil War? The two former incidents were pretexts for going to war, the Syrian War HAS ALREADY BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS with hundreds of thousands dead. Seriously, you don’t see the difference?

Last edited:
How many died in Mosul and Raqqa?

Civilians will die when jihadists take large chunks of your city.

Israel should invade. Put some of that military hardware to use.

They'll be greeted as liberators and Syrians will throw flowers at them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/29058192.html

It’s not propaganda, it’s fact. Civilians are dying by the hundreds in a offensive supported by the Russian government. Simple as that. I never said (or implied) that the rebel forces were in the right.

It’s not propaganda. Civilians are dying by the hundreds in a offensive supported by the Russian government. Simple as that. I never said (or implied) that the rebel forces were in

Are you a Russian troll? Seriously; do you not see the difference between the Gulf of Tonkin, or WMD’s in Iraq, and the Syrian Civil War? Two two former incidents were pretexts for going to war, the Syrian War HAS ALREADY BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS with hundreds of thousands dead. Seriously, you don’t see the difference?

I think the issue is that the tearjerkers news only come out when its the rebels taking a beating.

When moderate rebels are chopping heads and killing children the media tends to be silent.

At least Assad is fighting for survival, what was the pretext the US pulled when civilians were dying in Iraq?

Why don’t we start a proxy war with Russia and arm our rebel allies so they can give our weapons to ex Isis members who are teaming up with Turkey to finally get rid of those pesky Kurds.

good trolling. i almost thought you serious.
Israel should invade. Put some of that military hardware to use.

They'll be greeted as liberators and Syrians will throw flowers at them.

or USA. America always liberates

Trump is getting played by Putin.
He is either his puppet or scared shitless of him. He's too weak and incompetent to deal with such things.

I am glad to see there is a whole sentence from Trump on the matter. Maybe he could have actually instated those sanctions against Putin that Congress passed almost unanimously.

What would sanctions achieve when it comes to Syria? also kind of hypocritical considering the US turned Raqqa into a crater in order to get there first before Iran.

I hate Putin for many reasons, but Syria is one of the few places im glad he exists.

Back