40 years old today.

Happy birthday!

Treat yourself to a fwap. Might not be be able to do it for much longer.

Congratz.

I say you spend your birthday like old man hendo and h-bomb some fools.

Happy birthday, CHL. You got any of that Balcones single malt left? Tonight would be a good reason to have a liberal pour (or 2). Physically, 40 wastes no time showing you who's boss. Take it all in stride.

I'm younger now than you were when you first signed onto Sherdog.

Happy birthday.

So you reached and gave up on your dream of beign a sherdog mod before you were 40. Epic man.

Oh, and make sure you get a chick or asian doc now. Small hands.

Congrats! I hope the testosterone drop off doesn't mess with you and make you do stupid shit to over compensate.

I've seen some odd behaviour from a couple of friends since they turned 40.

Thanks man
so far so good on the t and the vision and the body in general. just some aches and pains that co.e with the territory but nothing I can't ignore now which will bite me in the ass later

Happy Bday CHL!

I'm a couple months older than you, I feel great and don't look near 40. Hope the same applies to you. Been on SD almost the same... Good times
yep thanks man

strongest I've ever been, though not necessarily the best shape. (round is a shape, righ?).

I wrote out a five stanza poem based on the OP, but then realized it was too good for y'all soft, youthful kids

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No joke, I just realized I accidentally had the caps lock on, but I'm just gonna leave that shit.

Remember, like Aaliyah said: 'Age ain't nothin' but a number'. And she was a 21 year old chick who accomplished more of her dreams in this world than most people do in their entire lives, and then died. Which kinda further proves her point.

Cool Hand Luke is no Aaliyah though. He's a Lily Allen at best.

Back