4 teenage girls raped at Swedish music festival, 11 sexually abused – police

These swedish men must be barbaric

Sweden used to be a utopia, but I guess they domesticated themselves so much they can't do anything about an invasive species.

Did you ever watch Futurama?

The part that you should watch starts at 7:20 of the video.

Herbert Wells had the same basic argument that he put in his novel The Time Machine.

I wonder what H.G. Wells would say about the year 2017.

Also, I wish that the species from Futurama that claimed to be "advanced in intellect and morality" devoted AT LEAST SOME OF THEIR TIME to weapons.

Dude it is not just Sweden. Add Germany, Finland, Norway, Denmark, United Kingdom, Holland, and Belgium. Europe is done for. You can thank Obama for that. No action in Syria caused the refugee crisis in Europe. Merkel has already admitted she has lost control of the immigration crisis in Germany. Hitler's "Mein Kampf" has become a non-fiction best-seller in Germany. 85,000 copies of the book have been sold since it was first re-published a year ago.

Until the immigration crisis, Sweden never made the news the way it does now and it goes the same for Germany, except that in Germany they push it under the rug. Immigration has bumped the stats in rapes, knife attacks, and bombings. All Muslims. It is a culture shock for them between where they come from and where they are.
Can you post a single Muslim rape or terrorist action in Holland? I live in the fucking country and I haven't heard of any, yet you are so sure that we're done.

Can you post a single Muslim rape or terrorist action in Holland? I live in the fucking country and I haven't heard of any, yet you are so sure that we're done.
i only go to Holland for shopping (<Oku04>)so i dont know how it is, but have you ever made a trip to one of the mayor cities in Belgium?

i could write a thread about public sexual assault/intimidation increasing massively lately.

many parts of Brussels are unbelievably unsafe for women, especially at night, and its only getting worse.

we have had terror attacks too, not because of recent immigration but still

Over a hundred years ago....
They do it now... to gay women to turn them straight. But, I guess it's okay because no one is shouting "Allah Ackbar" while doing it lol

i only go to Holland for shopping (<Oku04>)so i dont know how it is, but have you ever made a trip to one of the mayor cities in Belgium?

i could write a thread about public sexual assault/intimidation increasing massively lately.

many parts of Brussels are unbelievably unsafe for women, especially at night, and its only getting worse.

we have had terror attacks too, not because of recent immigration but still
I just went through luik/liege on my to France and it was a shithole.

Can't speak for the rest of Belgium but anyone claiming that each west European country is the same, has no idea what he's talking about.

Another fun fact: From the moment I cross the border I immediately know I'm in Belgium due to the shitty roads.

I guess you must have been living under a rock.

"According to a 2014 study published by the 'European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights', the Netherlands had the fourth highest prevalence rate of physical and sexual violence against women in Europe, with 45% of women having experienced such violence, which is well above the European average of 33%."

"Netherlands: Muslim migrants attack locals in reign of terror across entire city"
. 'Shocking attacks have ripped through a quiet Dutch city as a mob of Turkish youths terrorized locals. The terrifying attacks have been filmed by the twisted gang of migrants around the city of Zaandam. For months now, migrant youths have uploaded videos of themselves beating up random citizens and even intimidating police officers.'

Link: https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/09/...-locals-in-reign-of-terror-across-entire-city

I just went through luik/liege on my to France and it was a shithole.

Can't speak for the rest of Belgium but anyone claiming that each west European country is the same, has no idea what he's talking about.

Another fun fact: From the moment I cross the border I immediately know I'm in Belgium due to the shitty roads.
yeah, the Ardens are nice but screw the rest of Belgium.

i am the first to admit we suffer from a massive disease called incompetence. see: the roads

I guess you must have been living under a rock.

"According to a 2014 study published by the 'European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights', the Netherlands had the fourth highest prevalence rate of physical and sexual violence against women in Europe, with 45% of women having experienced such violence, which is well above the European average of 33%."

"Netherlands: Muslim migrants attack locals in reign of terror across entire city"
. 'Shocking attacks have ripped through a quiet Dutch city as a mob of Turkish youths terrorized locals. The terrifying attacks have been filmed by the twisted gang of migrants around the city of Zaandam. For months now, migrant youths have uploaded videos of themselves beating up random citizens and even intimidating police officers.'

Link: https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/09/...-locals-in-reign-of-terror-across-entire-city
I stand corrected about the rape numbers. Didn't know it was that bad.

I don't think you can call the Turkish immigrants since they're probably 3rd generation and even their parents were born here.

There is a problem with Moroccan and Turkish here, but that was a problem already back when I was a child. Not a part of the current migrant problem.

We do know how to riot against refugee centers through:

yeah, the Ardens are nice but screw the rest of Belgium.

i am the first to admit we suffer from a massive disease called incompetence. see: the roads
I hope the Ardennes are still great, going there next week for a vacation.

The company I work for also has a small office in Gent. Very nice people over there. I like the Belgium people, way more relaxed than the Dutch.

I stand corrected about the rape numbers. Didn't know it was that bad.

I don't think you can call the Turkish immigrants since they're probably 3rd generation and even their parents were born here.

There is a problem with Moroccan and Turkish here, but that was a problem already back when I was a child. Not a part of the current migrant problem.

We do know how to riot against refugee centers through:

Netherlands has a decently strict immigration policy, so it is not a surprise that they haven't been impacted as much by the recent immigrant waves.

The great majority of the refugees ended up in Germany and Sweden.

If I'm correct, Netherlands took around 40,000-60,000 refugees, though today it might be more. That's around the same number as Finland, but Netherlands is a bigger country in population.

I hope the Ardennes are still great, going there next week for a vacation.

The company I work for also has a small office in Gent. Very nice people over there. I like the Belgium people, way more relaxed than the Dutch.
hah, thanks. which part of the Ardennes? which province?

Back