4 days until Conor's career is destroyed

He'll have around one hundred million reasons not to be overly concerned.

He'll have around one hundred million reasons not to be overly concerned.
Conor could do appearance events the rest of his life and be okay. I can't imagine if he started doing seminars on "his" striking. Could charge $1000 per person for a few hour seminar and a picture with him, and people would stand in line to pay for it.

Conor could do appearance events the rest of his life and be okay. I can't imagine if he started doing seminars on "his" striking. Could charge $1000 per person for a few hour seminar and a picture with him, and people would stand in line to pay for it.

Seminar title

"How to get out boxed by a Diaz, panic wrestle and give up your neck lieek a biiitch"

"$99 only"

Touchbutt seminars would be popular.

Yep his career is over if he goes into another sport against the P4P number 1 in that sport and loses. Great logic, hell i might even let you come over and fuck my wife.

Yep his career is over if he goes into another sport against the P4P number 1 in that sport and loses. Great logic, hell i might even let you come over and fuck my wife.

Nah i don't fuck whites

Seminar title

"How to get out boxed by a Diaz, panic wrestle and give up your neck lieek a biiitch"

"$99 only"
But how would a striking seminar incorporate grappling? Seeing from your earlier posts it seems you have a problem differentiating between mixed martial arts and actual disciplines of martial arts.

Rear Uppercut. If you don't know what this mean then don't bother responding.

I fail to see how knocking out Floyd in four rounds will destroy Conors career. You kids need to smoke less dope.

I fail to see how knocking out Floyd in four rounds will destroy Conors career. You kids need to smoke less dope.

Just made my Conor nuthugger list

Will be hearing from me when the fight is over

Boom bam bop Badabap poomp pow - Thats the combo Floyd is going to finish conor

Or 4 days til the entire boxing eats humble pie and realizes there can be different approaches to boxing.

Conor is a legend for making this happen at all. Regardless of what happens, hes been one half of the summer's biggest sports story, and he's never gonna need to work again.

Conor is a legend for making this happen at all. Regardless of what happens, hes been one half of the summer's biggest sports story, and he's never gonna need to work again.

I wish you were right, but sadly, according to some kind of law of the universe, that's not how it works with money made from boxing. :D

Just made my Conor nuthugger list

Will be hearing from me when the fight is over

I'm quaking in my boots Mister Gotten To.

You are going to have a stroke from all the unnecessary anger.

Back