Crime 4 Chicago Teens Kidnap and Torture Mentally Handicapped Victim

absolutely ridiculous, i truly believe if not for the outcry on social media the mainstream media would not even report on this crime

I mean, it's 2 days later and people have already stopped giving a shit

If the roles were reversed America would still be going apeshit and razing cities to the ground

I mean, it's 2 days later and people have already stopped giving a shit

If the roles were reversed America would still be going apeshit and razing cities to the ground
sad state of affairs man.

That's like suggesting that native Americans all lived in harmony with each other and were only made violent by the arrival of the white man.
Native Americans lived in a sustainable balance of conflict, just like any other animal in it's natural habitat. Now they are all but wiped out. Do you understand that? They have been basically wiped out of existence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Native Americans lived in a sustainable balance of conflict, just like any other animal in it's natural habitat. Now they are all but wiped out. Do you understand that? They have been basically wiped out of existence. So you should really STFU about any thing to do with Native Americans. You sound like a fucking idiot.

So native Americans are animals to you?

Leftist showing his true colors.

What was so bad about what they were talking about? I only watched the first 10 minutes, but they were speaking the truth.
A true American looks at an injustice or crime and calls it out. Then there is a group of disgusting fanatics that view every issue as ammunition for their political agenda. They aren't really interested in issues unless they can leverage it for their own means.

The left and right go back and forth on this shit. It's just disgusting, imo. They are sustaining each other to the detriment of everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, I also heard an audio clip of a radio show that tried to make it seem like the teens were Trump supporters

They never mentioned the race of the kidnappers/victim, they just said "some people kidnapped someone and made Donald Trump references"

<36>
They also said they repeatedly called him the "n-word." As if that were the slur and not "fuck white people," etc.

I think we all can agree that these four people did disgusting and reprehensible things to that special needs student. THey beat and tortured him with glee.

They need dipped in honey, then tied under a nest of giant hornets.

A true American looks at an injustice or crime and calls it out. Then there is a group of disgusting fanatics that view every issue as ammunition for their political agenda. They aren't really interested in issues unless they can leverage it for their own means.

The left and right go back and forth on this shit. It's just disgusting, imo. They are sustaining each other to the detriment of everyone else.

Man listen to this bald headed montell wiliams ass shit

Im not racist.

You are delusional, if you dont think the War Room/America isn't filled with White Racist.
I was going to laugh, but then I realized you were being serious. Now I just feel bad for you...

Get out. Seriously.

Leaving Baltimore was the best decision I ever made. Come to (north) Florida, you'll love it here.
I'm headed to eau Claire and my buddy lives next to a lake with no limit on bass.

White?

White like Professor George Ciccariello-Maher that called for white genocide.

I wonder how proud his old professors and mentors are after seeing that.

It's like so deep, brave, relevant and very intellectual.

Last edited:
Native Americans lived in a sustainable balance of conflict, just like any other animal in it's natural habitat. Now they are all but wiped out. Do you understand that? They have been basically wiped out of existence.
Much more so than you could understand that, yes.

However, they were not killed off by other natives.

Symone Sanders is a dishonest, fat, stupid sow. She initially runs her enormous mouth going on about how she does not think it is a hate crime and then she says people who are not legal experts should not be talking about the situation. She finally admits it is a hate crime, but then deflects to cliche talking points about race relations in America. What a vile beast.

Anderson Cooper
: “Symone, I know when you first saw this yesterday on camera, I think you said it was certainly sickening. You weren’t sure if it constituted a hate crime. Do you still think that now that prosecutors — the police are actually charging that.”

Symone Sanders: “the prosecutors have done the right thing”

Symone Sanders (Complaining): “I think it is dangerous for folks that aren't legal experts like myself, in fact, to have this really in depth conversation about the legality of something because I think it waters it — waters it down and kinda takes away from the disgusting, the sickening acts that happened.”

Anderson Cooper: “What’s the hesitancy, though, to use the term hate crime. I mean, if this was four, you know, skin heads doing this to an African-American teenager who had a disability, wouldn't it be fair to call it a hate crime?”

Cooper had to re-ask the question, but Sanders eventually replied that she “definitely” and “absolutely” believes what happened on Facebook Live was “a hate crime, but yesterday on air when it all broke, we didn't have all the details.”

Seymone Sanders then moved off this topic to hop on the soapbox with this elongated argument about why such crimes are happening in this divided country: "Regardless, if I think it is a hate crime or not. I think we're having the wrong conversation if you will... blah blah blah"

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...-changes-mind-actually-thinks-chicago-beating

She has been getting absolutely trashed on social media for a while, for being an outright racist. I think CNN might be realizing this, and that her racist views are becoming synonymous with CNN, and they're trying to reign her in a bit. Van Jones was pretty bad, but he rarely would step over the line. He could filter his words better than this bitch can. Van Jones is about black power in a political sense, but Symone Sanders is about black power in a "kill whitey!" sense.

I think they'll allow her a bit more rope, but if she keeps her outright racism up, she won't be on there for too much longer. Even CNN has limits.

absolutely ridiculous, i truly believe if not for the outcry on social media the mainstream media would not even report on this crime

I absolutely believe the mainstream media would have never reported this if social media were not around. Last year, many North American news outlets did not report the German New Year 2016 Sexual assaults until well after the incident happened. It took Canada's CBC over 2 weeks to write a half-assed article about what happened and it was only because the story had gained so much traction on social media.

She has been getting absolutely trashed on social media for a while, for being an outright racist. I think CNN might be realizing this, and that her racist views are becoming synonymous with CNN, and they're trying to reign her in a bit. Van Jones was pretty bad, but he rarely would step over the line. He could filter his words better than this bitch can. Van Jones is about black power in a political sense, but Symone Sanders is about black power in a "kill whitey!" sense.

I think they'll allow her a bit more rope, but if she keeps her outright racism up, she won't be on there for too much longer. Even CNN has limits.

I think CNN is going to be a little more careful moving forward. The ratings are dropping, they are constantly being humiliated on social media for bias and poor reporting and I think they are starting to realize the way they present the news is only convincing people that they have an obvious agenda and it is turning viewers away.

This is one of the most sickening/deceitful things I've ever heard

Back