4 billion dollar idea for UFC!!!!!!!

kingT

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
My idea to make UFC exciting is very simple and straight forward. It's not a secret that people hate boring lay and pray type of fights and enjoy standup wars and knockouts. UFC can easily eliminate boring fights by limiting the number of take downs a fighter can attempt in a fight. My idea is to limit the attempts of a takedown in a 3 round fight to 1 (even rounds; round 2) and limit it to 3 in a 5 round fight (odd rounds; 1, 3, & 5). This way, you still allow fighters to go for submissions but you make fights exciting so when fighter A gets tagged on the feet, he won't automatically commit to a take down to save his life. This will increase the number of knockouts which will results in increased revenue and ticket sales.
This idea hit me when I watched Stipe and Francis fight and I felt like Stipe was spamming take downs to secure the win and avoid getting knocked out by Francis. Those take downs made the fight boring and sucked the gas out of both fighters which made the fight look amateurish!
What do you guys think?

I have a four-billion-dollar idea for Sherdog.

It involves not allowing White Belts to make... wait, you're an Orange Belt?!

In lieu of lay ‘n pray, there will be 4 minutes of circling

Good idea TS but I'm not on board.

This is MMA. You can do whatever you want, how many times ever you want.

The people who wanna see purely striking can go watch boxing or kickboxing.

Hold this for me, and lurk moar
<Deported1>

My idea to make UFC exciting is very simple and straight forward. It's not a secret that people hate boring lay and pray type of fights and enjoy standup wars and knockouts. UFC can easily eliminate boring fights by limiting the number of take downs a fighter can attempt in a fight. My idea is to limit the attempts of a takedown in a 3 round fight to 1 (even rounds; round 2) and limit it to 3 in a 5 round fight (odd rounds; 1, 3, & 5). This way, you still allow fighters to go for submissions but you make fights exciting so when fighter A gets tagged on the feet, he won't automatically commit to a take down to save his life. This will increase the number of knockouts which will results in increased revenue and ticket sales.
This idea hit me when I watched Stipe and Francis fight and I felt like Stipe was spamming take downs to secure the win and avoid getting knocked out by Francis. Those take downs made the fight boring and sucked the gas out of both fighters which made the fight look amateurish!
What do you guys think?

the ufc isn't wwe.

TS go watch cockfights,, I cant believe this,, take his belt off him and make him a whitebelt with limited privilages.

I have a four-billion-dollar idea for Sherdog.

It involves not allowing White Belts to make... wait, you're an Orange Belt?!
Come up with a better idea or get out of my thread

Good idea TS but I'm not on board.

This is MMA. You can do whatever you want, how many times ever you want.

The people who wanna see purely striking can go watch boxing or kickboxing.
I respect your opinion but I have to politely disagree. Boxing and kickboxing are limited type of combat sports. No kicks or elbows in boxing and the rules of kickboxing along with the size of the gloves kill it for me

TS go watch cockfights,, I cant believe this,, take his belt off him and make him a whitebelt with limited privilages.
Please do yourself a favor and get out of my thread

I don't believe you understood what I said. Please read again

when he trying to say there a limit to stuff u can do or rounds there u not allowed to do stuff that makes it wwe not real sports.

Back