Media Khabib plans to fight 3-4 more times, until retirement

In or out of the cage?

Last edited:
Let's hope it's not once per year. This suspension is already holding the LW title up.

Tony, Woodley, GSP as was their initial plan would be great.

lol @ him stealing whatever was left of Conor's soul.

Anyway, if it is 3 or 4, I hope he makes them count.

Beating Conor was not a big deal.

Tony, Woodley, GSP as was their initial plan would be great.
Yup these are the only 3 I would want to see. If Kevin Lee could get his shit together I'd like to see that too or Eddie Alvarez if we're really stretching for a 5th fight.

That means four more attempts at making Tony-Khabib.

giphy.gif

Floyd (during his suspension), Ferguson, GSP at 155, Woodley..
<mma4>

Glad to hear he's got his career planned out for the next 8 years.

Yup these are the only 3 I would want to see. If Kevin Lee could get his shit together I'd like to see that too or Eddie Alvarez if we're really stretching for a 5th fight.

Eddie? Dude's gone. Not UFC material anymore

1. Tony Ferguson
2. GSP
3. a MW* (two divisions higher: the stuff of legends)
4. Angry Al (street fight)

*Khabib has given LHWs trouble in practice

Eddie? Dude's gone. Not UFC material anymore
Yeah I know but the names that get thrown around for GOAT LW always have Eddie in the mix. The dude's won a belt everywhere he's been (well almost) he's a decent wrestler, has decent power and cardio and is still ranked in the top 10. It's as good of a fight as you could make for Khabib stylistically after the Tony fight.

Conor, Conor, Conor, and Conor if Dana has it has way

Khabib must beat every last penny out of him

Every other day it's something different with him.this was my last fight,I might not fight again,just one more time,3 or 4 more times,5 more years...jesus christ people stop putting stock into what he says he's always fucking with people.Yeah,I finally got huge,i'm going to cap myself to one more year and say now how i'll feel turning down 10 million later in my life.

Well if we are talking honestly he only needs to beat Tony and Doostin, then he clearned out LW division pretty much.

There is nobody else left worth matching him up with. Even that Doostin fight would just for lols.

Bring Tony on, then line up another couple of these bums to beat up and smesh.

Then ride off into the sunset undefeated as the LW GOAT.

Z3KydPo.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back