Media Pre Khabib fight, Conor said the cut to 155 was becoming too hard and he was pushing for a 165 div

flyingoctoplata

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would you want to see Conor at 165?

He also said he didn't want to do media obligations for the camp because he was so focused on training.

The weight cutting and the media obligations were his biggest problems with the sport that he has "fallen back in love with" and put in one of the most grueling camps of his life.

He was so focused on training he spent his camp in Ireland without the distractions of Vegas

Last edited:
165 will be full of monster.

Conor won't do better at 165 tbh.

He is too small for 165. He is a small 155.
Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor2.png

I think you are Conor on the brain. 165 for Conor is a terrible idea.

Ground game looks like it's too hard for him as well.

Would you want to see Conor at 165?

He also said he didn't want to do media obligations for the camp because he was so focused on training.

The weight cutting and the media obligations were his biggest problems with the sport that he has "fallen back in love with" and put in one of the most grueling camps of his life.

He's not even the biggest 155-er, he's going to get dwarfed at 165.

He should lay off the liquor
This. Maybe the weight cut will then become easier as well, lmao.

He can only be on top by starching midgets at 145, only he doesn't have the dedication or discipline to do that anymore. Oh well, there are always freak show fights and other such exhibitions where he could milk the public a few more times. Then I guess it's off to WWE to join Ronda.

He can only be on top by starching midgets at 145, only he doesn't have the dedication or discipline to do that anymore. Oh well, there are always freak show fights and other such exhibitions where he could milk the public a few more times. Then I guess it's off to WWE to join Ronda.
To be fair he looked like death cutting to 145 and that was in his 20's. He'd probably die trying to make it back to 145.

Conor is already small for 155... Excuses everywhere.

he only wants to fight guy two times the size of him

Does anybody remember his exact weight for the Diaz fights at WW? I could be wrong but I don't think he cut much weight, if any at all and was still only a few pounds above 165.

Conor is only good at 145, where he towers over opponents and has an advantage with power. It doesn’t translate to 155. He won’t win another belt unless gifted. Wake up.

This fight was at 170 to be fair.

To be fair Nate is a 155er who was partying in Cabo a week before. No chance he was going to make weight and do media obligations as well.

Having the fight at 170 was just them saying okay don’t worry about the last minute cut, do press instead.

And yes he’s fought at 170 before but had moved back to lightweight after back to back losses.

There should be a 165 and then a change from 170 to 175, makes fucking sense to everyone else but the UFC

He's not even the biggest 155-er, he's going to get dwarfed at 165.

This. Maybe the weight cut will then become easier as well, lmao.

That’s why he wanted Frankie at 165 for the belt.

Back