Against whom you would like to see TRT Vitor in 2019?

No one, his time passed, will be awful to see him slow and sluggish.

tumblr_of6j5m3LD91qd4esao1_500.gif

I'd prefer he stay in retirement but if he comes back in full TRT mode, I wouldn't say no to a HW fight with Cro Cop.

TRT Vitor vs Weidman!
The fight Dana and Usada robbed from us.

W. Silva, Cro Crop, Tito, Rampage, Sonnen, and other guys like them would be decent matchups

A retirement village.

In an ideal world I'd like to see him face Ngannou so he get's murdered in cold blood.

With the realistic options out there I'd go with Bader because he might permenantly brain damage him.

But who am I kidding anyone who's half decent will smash him. He has shown that throughout his entire career.

In an ideal world I'd like to see him face Ngannou so he get's murdered in cold blood.

With the realistic options out there I'd go with Bader because he might permenantly brain damage him.

But who am I kidding anyone who's half decent will smash him. He has shown that throughout his entire career.

tenor.gif

Fill him full of steroids and see if he can knock out a rhinoceros.

I only want to see him vs Wanderlei if Wand is on roids too. Otherwise, it's a mismatch.

Rematch against the winner of Mousasi vs Machida. Only if he's roided as hell of course though.

Machida

The contrast of Vitor's body from fight to fight makes it worth it

Me.
I would fuck him up. I would take him down and hold him there. He would tap simply from the immense pressure.

Let's make the fight happen. I wouldn't even need to train. Just give me a week's notice so mom can schedule the fire department to come out here and lift me outta the basement.

rampage, wanderlei, machida.

and props for proper grammar.

Back