I am not a fan of Max Holloway

BerrySmartGuy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have 15 years of UFC and consider myself a very smart and educated man. I for one dont take too kindly for fighters who talk smack of other fighters yet dont prove it. Maxie has called my boy Conor and Khabib both CUPCAKES yet Conor has whoop that ass and would do it again and Khabib I am afraid my send him into a coma.

If he wants to talk smack about my boys then step up CUPCAKE. Keeping it real friends.

He talked shit about Jose Waldo and Steroid City Ortega and then he destroyed both, I think he kills Conor today but I'm not sure about Khabib, any ways he would take those fights if he gets the chance and that is what actually matters

max is fun he just says that when hes on promotion mode.. with him it never feels mean spirited

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I have 15 years of UFC and consider myself a very smart and educated man. I for one dont take too kindly for fighters who talk smack of other fighters yet dont prove it. Maxie has called my boy Conor and Khabib both CUPCAKES yet Conor has whoop that ass and would do it again and Khabib I am afraid my send him into a coma.

If he wants to talk smack about my boys then step up CUPCAKE. Keeping it real friends.
Mad man

Is your first sentence even English, Mr Very Smart and Educated?

<DirkMavs>

Troll jobs are getting worse, bring back macalpinerules.

You have a right to your opinion usually but not this time.

He talked shit about Jose Waldo and Steroid City Ortega and then he destroyed both, I think he kills Conor today but I'm not sure about Khabib, any ways he would take those fights if he gets the chance and that is what actually matters

I get it you hate conor. The hate is real with you guys. I even saw a thread where a dofus claimed that Conor wouldnt be able to defeat any fighter in the UFC. thats how retarded it has gotten.

Conor made Max look like an amateur in their first fight and you think Holloway would destroy conor now? Thats hilarious. I have more of a claim of Conor whooping that ass then you do of Holloway beating Conor. Conor has done it VERY VERY easily before.

15 years, yet just joined sherdog this month...........
<LikeReally5>

is that you ProLogic ??

I get it you hate conor. The hate is real with you guys. I even saw a thread where a dofus claimed that Conor wouldnt be able to defeat any fighter in the UFC. thats how retarded it has gotten.

Conor made Max look like an amateur in their first fight and you think Holloway would destroy conor now? Thats hilarious. I have more of a claim of Conor whooping that ass then you do of Holloway beating Conor. Conor has done it VERY VERY easily before.

Come on man Colin looked like trash against Khabib, it's clear all that coke, alcohol and partying is affecting him, Max in in the other hand is on bersek mode killing motherfuckers of the level of guys like Aldo and Ortega, let's not forget Max was too young in the first fight and had a broken foot.

you don't have to be a hater to see those facts, however if Conor would have stay active and defended at least the LW belt then it would have be outrageous from me to say Max would destroy him but that is not the case

Back