Interview with TUF Undefeated Winner Mike Trizano - Talks Win over Luis Pena

TheCompleteKO

All-new MMA Visual Podcast
@Blue
Reaction score
Sherdog,

Let me firstly put a disclaimer that this interview was done a few weeks back.
Anyways, I had the opportunity to talk with Mike Trizano promptly after this win over Luis Pena.

He is a pretty down-to-earth guy, who is mostly a hard working guy who doesn't take no for an answer.
We were able to talk about his upbringing in MMA, his parent's support, his win over Luis Pena and lastly how he got his nickname 'The Lone Wolf'.

Let me know what you guys think about this interview & if you have any feedback!

As always, shout out to the Sherdog community for everything.

Sherdog fame.
<mma4>

If he keeps training with a hunger for the gold, in 3 years maybe we will see him in the top 10

If he keeps training with a hunger for the gold, in 3 years maybe we will see him in the top 10

I think so,
I dont want to praise him or anything but one thing about Mike is that he is solid.
Solid all around in every aspect of the game. If he keeps training, and making sure his cardio is top notch, i think he can string up a good amount of fights

He looked good against a hyped Pena, always love an underdog

Good interview, very engaging and free-flowing. Mike seems like a down-to-earth dude.

He really shut down Bob Ross's game.

It was an impressive performance.

Good interview, very engaging and free-flowing. Mike seems like a down-to-earth dude.
Yeah, I was a little surprised.I thought he would be a little more, rough and cut throat with the answers!

Back