Luke Thomas blasts Dan Hooker's corner

Just let him be a warrior
DTsCwGE.jpg

P.S. not my shoop

Imagine the face of that fat sack of piss and shit if Hooker would've landed a knee or one of those hooks on Barbozas glass chin just before it got stopped.

Shut up, Luke. It's real easy to be an armchair coach with the benefit of hindsight. Hell, with the benefit of hindsight Hooker and his team could have declined the fight outright because they knew they'd get KO'd.

You weren't the one training every day with Hooker. You're not the one with a personal relationship with him, who knows what winning and losing means to him.

Yes he was getting beaten up, but he was still fighting with the will to win. You can tell when a guy/girl losses the will to win and the fight should be stopped. Hooker was still going. And let's face it - he's fighting a guy with a questionable chin who has been dropped and stopped several times in the UFC. Hooker could have just as easily landed something and we'd be talking about what an amazing comeback win it was.

But I don't expect anything else from Luke. He's the guy who thinks he has the credentials to do technical breakdowns of MMA fights. Completely clueless.

DTsCwGE.jpg

P.S. not my shoop

Yamasaki was out there trying to make the Ultimate sacrifice to the JBG's...Death.

Yamasaki is a True Hero, he knew what the JBG's wanted, and he tried his best to satiate their thirst for Blood for an eternity.

Who knows what would have happened if Yamasaki succeeded, we might have gotten Tony vs Khabib, only he knew.

Yamasaki Bless.

You guys are harsh lol...Luke is on point here.

Imagine the face of that fat sack of piss and shit if Hooker would've landed a knee or one of those hooks on Barbozas glass chin just before it got stopped.
Hooker landed quite a lot throughout the fight.

When he got up after one spinning rib kick, I was like ok. After the 2nd one, I agree with Luke...

UnconsciousBlaringHornet-size_restricted.gif

He is right, but even a valid opinion coming from Luke Thomas will sound cucked and SJW'ed.

Luke is a nerd and a wannabe badass. He is everything bad that joe rogan haters claim rogan to be.

<{clintugh}>

I understand his point... but Hooker was still standing & able to move so therefore not in a life or death situation! Was definitely in a Bad Situation, just not life or death. And If this is bad... then I don't know what Edgar vs Maynard 3 or Shogun vs Hendo 1 are anymore!

I wish Luke didnt think so highly of himself it really rubs me the wrong way

Hooker couldn't have floored a 12 year old girl by the time he ate that spinning back kick, he was done. And it seems everyone but the ref and his corner could see this. Fighters sometimes need saving from themselves. this was one of those occasions

I don't listen to Luke, but I don't disagree.

It's a corners job to recognize when a fighter has had enough as well as the ref. Or the Doctor? 2019? He's still good to go? Really?

Dan has since been diagnosed with a concussion.

Luke is right though, you end up with several fights Lawler had, specifically, that were brutal - but I don't remember the absolute answered shots like Hooker was taking. I think this should have been stopped and I think DC, Dana, Felder, and this schmuck Luke are right.

I don't need Luke Thomas to tell me that Hooker's corner should have thrown in the towel before the fight ended. Most who watched the fight already know that.

Shut up, Luke. It's real easy to be an armchair coach with the benefit of hindsight. Hell, with the benefit of hindsight Hooker and his team could have declined the fight outright because they knew they'd get KO'd.

You weren't the one training every day with Hooker. You're not the one with a personal relationship with him, who knows what winning and losing means to him.

Yes he was getting beaten up, but he was still fighting with the will to win. You can tell when a guy/girl losses the will to win and the fight should be stopped. Hooker was still going. And let's face it - he's fighting a guy with a questionable chin who has been dropped and stopped several times in the UFC. Hooker could have just as easily landed something and we'd be talking about what an amazing comeback win it was.

But I don't expect anything else from Luke. He's the guy who thinks he has the credentials to do technical breakdowns of MMA fights. Completely clueless.
True. I also thought it was a ok stoppage live but in retrospect it could've been stopped after the spinning back kick to the liver. Hooker was folded. Then again he was fighting through it and was still throwing shots. Tricky situation, it's a rough sport

too many Monday morning Quarterbacks IMO, after the Hooker fight.

Back