UFC cracking down on video content(Jackson Wink,ATT)

Duuuude... Wtf?

Now they can't wear sponsorships OR post on social media ? Damnnnnnn

It is their right I guess

At this point, it's like a girl you know who is in an abusive relationship. Fighters know they are being punched in the face by the UFC and are doing nothing to help themselves.

Better Call Leslie.

Well when the fighters sign the contract the UFC owns their soul. They should know better then to use pictures of them self without begging the UFC first.

So fucking stupid; MMA on instagram is good for the sport, 99% of people over 25 DO NOT understand the internet.

WME is fucking themselves with this crap like Lars did with the Napster crap back in the day. You’re just going to make people completely uninterested because they have to pay 50 bucks to see crap fights without allowing any exposure to leak at all to build interest amongst the ignorant.
Any exposure is good exposure in this biz I would think. These aren’t even full fights they are damn clips. I guess ESPN demands all replay rights now?

So fucking stupid; MMA on instagram is good for the sport, 99% of people over 25 DO NOT understand the internet.

25?

Maybe 45 or 55, but 25? You don’t think there are some 30 year old people who know their way around? Man, that’s harsh.

How fucking petty. I guess all those little clips will start disappearing from Youtube as well.

It's sad but if they really crack down big time I may have to go back to watching television instead some day.

25?

Maybe 45 or 55, but 25? You don’t think there are some 30 year old people who know their way around? Man, that’s harsh.

Haha fucking seriously. Someone born in 1990 is almost 30 years old for fucks sake. This guy must be really young. 90s babies are already aging out?

guess when you gotta recoup 4 billion dollars, it tightens your ass a bit eh

25?

There are levels to it, I think it's really hard to understand if you didn't grow up w/ it. Maybe I'm wrong. Most 30-year-olds I know embarrass themselves on IG, and FB lol.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the ESPN deal.

Back