Favorite MMA Quotes of All-Time

the ambush

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Please share your personal favorite MMA quotes of all-time. Honest quotes, funny quotes, good quotes or bad quotes are all fair game.

“Frank Mur had a horseshoe up his ass.”
-Brock Lesnar to Frank Mur

“Walking into Lyoto Machida is like walking into a wood chipper!”
Mike Goldberg on Machida-Ryan Bader fight

“It’s my one year goal - to win both titles.”
-Brandon Vera

“Don’t fear me, fear the consequences.”
-Paul Buentello

“I will knock your hair black.”
-Ken Shamrock to Tito Ortiz

frank-mir-quotes-1151940.jpg

Mir1.jpg

"I would like to apologize...to absolutely nobody!"

Just going to get wanting to fuck Chuck out of the way

......^

"Smell a shite off your Da" - Conor McGregor

“Shut your mouth, Ali Abdelaziz! Mad terrorist. Terrorist snitch. I know a lot about you as well, you mad rat! You keep your mouth shut, kid. Let me take my picture. How’s Noah? How’s Noah? Huh? Yeah. Shut your mouth!”

"I could rest my balls on your forehead"

Last edited:
Hughes bros used to go at it behind the barn- Goldie

Or soemthing similar

You're looking at the reflection of perfection. You're looking at the man who gets all your attention. You're looking at the man with the biggest arm. At the man, with the greatest charm, the man in Chicago who will do harm to the guy three doors down. Whatcha gonna do, when you know who? How ya gonna deal, with the man of steel? How ya gonna react to Sonnen's attack?

Listen Wanderlei, I will do a home invasion on you. I will cut the power to your house and the next thing you'll hear is me climbing up your stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of Soldier of Fortune magazine. I'll pick the lock to the master room door, take a picture of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your 'jiu-jitsu'. I'll take said quote unquote photograph, post it at dorksfrombrazil.com, password - not required, username - not required. That, Wanderlei, is how you threaten someone. Dummy.

My phone rings, they call me up and say, 'Chael, your testosterone level is too high.' I say, 'Well, how high was it?' They say, '0.7.' I said, 'What's normal?' They say, '0.6.'; I said, 'One-tenth? You're telling me I'm one-tenth higher than the average man? Re-test that - you must have caught me on a low day.'

You tell Anderson Silva that I'm coming over and I'm kicking down his backdoor and patting his little lady on the ass and I'm telling her to make me a steak, medium-rare just how I like it.

"Don't fear me, fear the consequences"

Back