Media Conor: I'm here and here to win. I'm already set for life and past the stage where this is for money

flyingoctoplata

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is the day of the Floyd fight for people saying he doesn't care about the Khabib loss and he only cares about money.

This pretty much confirms what I thought. He has already made enough money for 10 lifetimes. People thinking he wasn't devastated by his losses as someone who prided themselves on their fighting ability don't understand the mentality of someone who have worked a lifetime to be great at something.

This is Conor after the Floyd loss clearly emotional and apologizing to Dana. Even after making a hundred million. There are some things you just can't put a price on. Being an immortal fighting legend and finding out you're not is one of them.

This is Conor pre Khabib: Saying he already has the money and this is not even that much for him. He's back in love with fighting for the love of competition. He was so serious about training that he was hesitant to do any media obligations for the camp.

Last edited:
Screen-Shot-2018-10-20-at-6.40.57-AM.png

giphy (4).gif

He looks much younger there, crazy how much of a toll Floyd and reckless partying took on him

Agreed on this one.

"now we talk"

"it's just business" was Conor pleading for mercy, that wasn't about money.

Of course he cares, he and his entire team got cucked, destroyed and humiliated on the world stage, no amount of money will ever be able to erase that.

4f43f2c15bba46af849d59b83d1a86ab.png

Last edited:
He's still a competitor regardless of how much money he makes

Instead of bashing on this mother fucker we should all cherish him while he's fighting. It seemed like the MMA world was crying for him to come back, but when he did, he just got shit on by most fans lol

Cherish the top level fighters we've got in the sport now so we can remember the days of their prime when we're older

320e47b1a2e7e49187e895156aa3c509

All that money, yet still lives rent free in your head :s

96CCDF1D-BE4C-43A4-8506-D9A843A69884.jpeg

Instead of bashing on this mother fucker we should all cherish him while he's fighting. It seemed like the MMA world was crying for him to come back, but when he did, he just got shit on by most fans lol

Cherish the top level fighters we've got in the sport now so we can remember the days of their prime when we're older

These bums would rather look back fondly on the hilarious gif they re-posted to troll the McNuthuggers. Hardy har har

<{cruzshake}>

When you insult everything a man holds close then midway through the fight you proclaim, "It's only business." Not only are you a quitter, but you're a chicken shit who can't even stand by your words.

Damn bruh, that's hella deep.

This is the day of the Floyd fight for people saying he doesn't care about the Khabib loss and he only cares about money.

This pretty much confirms what I thought. He has already made enough money for 10 lifetimes. People thinking he wasn't devastated by his losses as someone who prided themselves on their fighting ability don't understand the mentality of someone who have worked a lifetime to be great at something.

This is Conor after the Floyd loss clearly emotional and apologizing to Dana. Even after making a hundred million. There are some things you just can't put a price on. Being an immortal fighting legend and finding out you're not is one of them.

This is Conor pre Khabib: Saying he already has the money and this is not even that much for him. He's back in love with fighting for the love of competition. He was so serious about training that he was hesitant to do any media obligations for the camp.

He's not made enough for 10 life-times. Inflation my friend.... Read a book called "Family Wealth". Even the largest sums tend to go by the 3rd generation. It's about teaching the mind more than the capital. He's made enough for himself though, I'll give you that :).

He's about pride... The difference between him & Floyd is he has the dedication and right people around him to build businesses that dont involve the fight game, despite him being known from this. Conor wants to be a billionaire. The problem with fighting, is his competition is all-in all the time coupled with the fact the guys that HE fights have capital to be the best & spend to get their. Life is about 10,000 hours, then it's about practice.. Sports, you must be very consistent & have the energy.. It relies on you, the team will not do it for you.

Business you can motivate & inspire.. Tell me what will be easier for Conor now that he has the means & knowhow to support that environment? Conor wants to be a billionaire. He'll fight again & should he lose, he'll move on or fight a boxing match to prove a point or vendetta. He's onto the next as they say

I love how Dana kissed mcgregor.

You know that he'll be reliving that moment in a bathroom on his own.

Back