Joe Rogan & Mike Goldberg were the best commentary team in mma

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg were better than any other commentary team Mauro/Bas/Quadros etc. in my opinion.

They had the greatest balance between calling the fights and providing humor whether it be unintentional humor by Goldie or by them cracking little jokes.

12_misc_005.jpg

Goldie: Terry Martin is a very intelligent young man. Bachelor of Arts in psychology, finished his master's, is working towards his doctorate in clinical psychology. Very cerebral in his approach to life and this fight game.
Joe: Speaking of education, Chris Leben has "PitbullMortgageSchool.com" on his pants.

GOAT team and it's not even close, PRIDE weebs.

<Goldie11>

Goldie: Terry Martin is a very intelligent young man. Bachelor of Arts in psychology, finished his master's, is working towards his doctorate in clinical psychology. Very cerebral in his approach to life and this fight game.
Joe: Speaking of education, Chris Leben has "PitbullMortgageSchool.com" on his pants.

GOATs

[<dunn][<dunn]

Who? Thumb and thumber?

OH yea, true I guess.

I liked Bas and Mauro tho

UFC commentary has gone down hill since Goldie's untimely demise. I'm not even sure Rogan is that good, Goldie just made him.

Goldie and <insert name> are GOAT. Rogan was just lucky to ride those coat tails. Nothing against Rogan, he's aight, but WME fired the wrong man.

UFC commentary has gone down hill since Goldie's untimely demise. I'm not even sure Rogan is that good, Goldie just made him.

Goldie and <insert name> are GOAT. Rogan was just lucky to ride those coat tails. Nothing against Rogan, he's aight, but WME fired the wrong man.

“Corn nuts, corn to the core.” - Legend

Goldie was a fucking gem, we didn’t know it at the time but he was one of the best commentators we would ever have lol
<Goldie11>

I agree. We didn't know how good we had it. Some of these new combinations are terrible. DC is increasingly worse.

Easily

Joe Rogan is the best at weaving a narrative
And Goldie’s infectious energy and excitement translated into some of the best calls of all time

Goldie gets flack because sometimes he was corny, but for the UFC he was the perfect MMA commentator who was able to walk that fine line between fandom and professionalism.

For lowbrow neckbeards...no offense. If you like trailer park-esque dialogue, then, yeah.

Mauro alone beats both imo

He brings excitement and energy every time he opens his mouth

For lowbrow neckbeards...no offense. If you like trailer park-esque dialogue, then, yeah.

How dare you, if you make one more generalization I might have to drive the mobile home and test your gangster, bud.

If you don't like trailer park-esque dialogue, you shouldn't be watching a trailer park-esque sport.

Back