Conor Mcgregor is #9 P4P

He might be top 5 if he cared enough about it. But he's been open about it since joining the UFC; he's about the money, not the accolades, pride, ranking, legacy.

He has achieved his goal.

They may as well take him out of all rankings. He doesn't care about winning (and certainly not about defending) the belt, and can sell PPV's with or without a title being on the line. So if he's not interested in fighting consistently, drop him and open the door for guys like Ferg, Poirier etc to earn

Dana disagrees
gVbRtra.gif

He might be top 5 if he cared enough about it. But he's been open about it since joining the UFC; he's about the money, not the accolades, pride, ranking, legacy.

He has achieved his goal.

They may as well take him out of all rankings. He doesn't care about winning (and certainly not about defending) the belt, and can sell PPV's with or without a title being on the line. So if he's not interested in fighting consistently, drop him and open the door for guys like Ferg, Poirier etc to earn

That is revisionist history for sure man. Conor was all about being the best until he started losing-- then suddenly he was only about the money and had achieved his goals.

Nate is ranked at LW despite the fact he hasn't fought at LW in almost 3 years.

REAL MONEY FIGHT MOTHERUCKER WHAT??

That is revisionist history for sure man. Conor was all about being the best until he started losing-- then suddenly he was only about the money and had achieved his goals.
It's not. I heard his say in multiple interviews that he is here to make money, prior to Nate Diaz 1. Let me see if I can find any.

Please Dana rank him, 12.

Lets give his whiskeys name a whole new meaning

It's not. I heard his say in multiple interviews that he is here to make money, prior to Nate Diaz 1. Let me see if I can find any.

He also said in multiple interviews he was the best ever and no one was even on his level. The point is he said both but after he started losing he only said the one thing.

That is revisionist history.

Back