ATT, JacksonWink Instagram accounts suspended due to copyright infringement from the UFC

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

The UFC apparently saw this as a copyright violation, reported the gym’s accounts to Instagram, and got them disabled as a result.

giphy.gif

Lmao the UFC has always been full retard with their aggressiveness about "copyright violation." They never realized that it was better to foster a creative community of fans that essentially want to promote the UFC for free -- and very often do it better than the UFC -- as opposed to fight them. It's hilarious and not shocking to see that even gyms that produce a lot of their fighters are caught up in their ridiculous dragnet.

Lol. Who uses Instagram but the shallowest of narcissists

I imagine it was some kind of automated warning, as I seriously doubt WME went out of their way and directly reported post after post to instagram, unless of course it was an over aggressive employee. I just can't see them full fledged getting training camps banned from Instagram without prior warning of certain material being off limits. There is no doubt more to the story here.

Yes, Twitter has never been known to ban accounts aggressively or without warning... let’s assume it is the UFC’s fault.

The UFC apparently saw this as a copyright violation, reported the gym’s accounts to Instagram, and got them disabled as a result.

my sources told me that someone high level had been informing the ufc of the copyright violations

rat jones.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back