Frank Mir Tapped to Strikes After Broken Jaw and Losing Mouthpiece (VIDEO)

Which reasons do you consider valid to tap to strikes?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

@2:50 Mouthpiece knocked out

"I just talked to @thefrankmir & he told me he has an alveolar ridge fracture, which caused the tap. Frank was without his mouthpiece for about about a minute & 1/2 of the 2nd round & that’s where the injury occurred.

"Also told me he thought it was just his teeth so he was trying to pull them out so he could continue but then the pain went through the roof. This is a rough sport, folks." --Richard Hunter

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/12...-and-breaking-jaw-at-bellator-hawaii-mma-news

He talked shit about fighters tapping to strikes so he doesnt get a pass.

asking sherdoggers when they'd tap to strikes is a bit of an oxymoron

Tapping to strikes is for pussies.......

Unless you have a really good reason.....

-Frank Mir

Tapping to strikes is completely okay.

He’s lucky his opponent acknowledged his concession. Wes Sims wouldn’t have been so generous

What's the difference between tapping to a broken jaw while standing or tapping to an armbar?

None of the above according to Frank Mir in a previous interview
<31>

<31>

I would never call him lame or anything for tapping to strikes, but on this occasion yes Mir you are so lame. Why?? because Mir went on big rant a while back bitching on fighters who tap to strikes, ''this is the wrong sport for them''. He talked mad shit on fighters who tapped to strikes.

What goes around comes around. As they say. Lesson for all

for Frank Mir, karma is a bitch...but so are Shertards who criticize pro fighters for tapping to strikes, when those same pussies would tap due to soiling themselves if put in the same situation.

Will this stop Frank Mir from acting like a deluded prick ?

Can anything ?

does he ever look like a fucking interview in that idiot now lol, I've always liked Mir, but that interview was cringey

Back