Al sent poor Lee back to the prelims.....

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think Kevin Lee needs to win a few fights to get back on to the main card.....Erick Silva 2.0???

He will become a good journeyman when they make the 165lbs division.

If Lee hadn't been the main event he'd have won the fight so saying he needs to be on the prelims is idiotic.
Lee vs Al co-main and Lee wins it split decision 29-28 29-28, 28-29.

Kevin Lee should go to Invicta where he has a chance of winning the belt. (Sarcasm post... More so just acknowledging how underrated Lee is becoming).

VXlMbnb.gif

ZvK8BeI.gif

Erick Silva is way too young to be compared to Lee.

He's basically still a sperm

Like any other fighter who lost his last fight Lee was never that good.

If Lee hadn't been the main event he'd have won the fight so saying he needs to be on the prelims is idiotic.

Disagree that it being a 3 rounder would mean Lee wins. Yes, he won 2 out of the first 3 rounds but if it was a 3 round fight, who's to say how the fighters pace themselves?

I do agree though, Lee won't be on the prelims. He's not a huge name but he is one of the bigger fighters in terms of recognition in a time when the UFC is desperately scrapping for someone they can sell.

I'm not a Lee fan whatsoever and don't think any version of him beats Al because the guys tough as fuck, but Lee is a case of a wrestler that's got comfortable with his hands and started neglecting his bread and butter, his wrestling is nowhere near as on point as it used to be and his boxing is nowhere near as good as he thinks it is.

Lee is still got al i just a really bad match up

My issue os that hes very cocky and thats fine if youre using it to hype the fight but hes cocky in execution also. He needs to respect his opponents more.
He believe his own hype... irs fine to act cocky in the press but behind the scenes he needs a different character

he's 24 i think. Let's see how he does in 2019. i hope Lee can learn to not talk shit without backing that up OR having Dana in his pocket like in Mcg's case.

It’s a joke because Lee said he was going to do that to Al.

Lee has improved since he last fought Al that he didn't get finished this time...
RepentantCooperativeDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

Kevin Lee should go to Invicta where he has a chance of winning the belt. (Sarcasm post... More so just acknowledging how underrated Lee is becoming).

Reallistically maybe he should consider Bellator. He's kind of like a younger, slightly faster but more arrogant version of Chandler. Both are big, strong wrestlers with stiff and uncertain striking. If Chandler had problems with Primus's striking, someone like Al would really give him issues, too.

AL is just Lee’s “road-block”, stylistically you’re gonna get matchups like this every once and a while.

Take Max/Aldo, Max just has Aldo’s number.

Or ya know, Cammozi/Jacare, Jacare gonna submit him everytime.......

Oliviera would be a great fight. Lee is (probably still) ranked a bit higher and deserves a lower ranked opponent, and Oliviera deserves a higher ranked opponent. What's not to like?

If Oliviera loses his career is still fine, in two different divisions. But it would be pretty bad for Lee if he lost....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back