10 more days and we get to see Gus finish what he started

BerrySmartGuy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A new super star will be born that day and his name is Alexander GoStopHimSon. I told you Al was going to whoop on lee and you all thought I was a crazy, a noob white belt is how I was ridiculed, not knowing I have been a member on sherdog for a LONG time. I am not new to this game folks. I have many years on sherdog. My next prediction that will be on point is Gus Finishing Jones.

Mark my words, bump this thread, GoStopHimSon' name will be written on stone, etch a sketch, chalk board, paper, it doesnt matter. HE WILL WIN!!!!!!!

Over 11 years of MMA watching and studying.

90f.jpg

Phrases that usually come back to haunt people on Sherdog :

No.1 : "Mark my words"

Just saying!
ps. so looking forward to this fight, should be great.

Give Jon a purse, a gold chain, and a wig. Gus will destroy.
<{jackyeah}>

A new super star will be born that day and his name is Alexander GoStopHimSon. I told you Al was going to whoop on lee and you all thought I was a crazy, a noob white belt is how I was ridiculed, not knowing I have been a member on sherdog for a LONG time. I am not new to this game folks. I have many years on sherdog. My next prediction that will be on point is Gus Finishing Jones.

Mark my words, bump this thread, GoStopHimSon' name will be written on stone, etch a sketch, chalk board, paper, it doesnt matter. HE WILL WIN!!!!!!!

Over 11 years of MMA watching and studying.
Hope Gus flushes the dirty rat. It's getting unbearable seeing people call this cheat a """GOAT"""".
<{clintugh}>

healthy eatin'.jpg

You were literally all anyone spoke about on here for weeks. A great number of your peers have been following your astounding progress since day zero too.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Youre telling me? I was ridiculed like a bat in a hat. I was called an MMA noob, did not know jack shit and was dumb. Now I am showing my vast mma knowledge. This is my call now.

Rewatched fight couple of hours ago... was pumped to see jones get beat up in the next fight, but now I’m not so sure it’s gonna happen. First few rounds were close with nothing significant happening.

Fourth round Gus looked to be hitting a rhythm with a finish in sight, but jones started timing his elbows and eventually landed the big one.

If Gustafson hasn’t changed his style much, I can see jones figuring him out. Excited to see if his boxing has improved.

Rewatched fight couple of hours ago... was pumped to see jones get beat up in the next fight, but now I’m not so sure it’s gonna happen. First few rounds were close with nothing significant happening.

Fourth round Gus looked to be hitting a rhythm with a finish in sight, but jones started timing his elbows and eventually landed the big one.

If Gustafson hasn’t changed his style much, I can see jones figuring him out. Excited to see if his boxing has improved.

Anything could happen in a fight but if its the same ole Bones, he is going to fuck Gus up this time.

Weird fight really, you can't even give one of them an edge as they've both been as inactive as each other haha

Best fighter ever known for his losses.

Yea, the problem with Gus is that he loses pretty much every big fight he has. Loses to DC, loses to Bones, loses to Rumble. He can beat anyone in the division but the top guys seem to always beat him. He's the ultimate gate keeper in terms of skill.

I'd love to see Gus finish Jones but in no way do I expect it will happen. Gus probably came as close to beating Jones the first time than he ever will again.

Weird fight really, you can't even give one of them an edge as they've both been as inactive as each other haha

Bones is a comfortable -265 right now. At this rate he'll be a 3 to 1 favorite come fight time.

Back