Silva rips GSP again: He "does not take real challenge, just tries something easy"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“I believe Georges St-Pierre does not take the real challenge,” Silva said at a press conference for his new gym, Spider Kick, in Los Angeles. “He just tries to do something easy for yourself, but this is Georges St-Pierre. He’s so smart. That’s the game, that’s the business. He’s a business man.

“For me, I prefer to take real challenge. Don’t put nothing in the mind of my fans, (saying) ‘maybe yes, maybe not.’ That’s why I accepted the fight with (Daniel) Cormier in two days (at UFC 200). That’s the difference … it’s not about fighters – it’s about martial arts. I like challenge and I try to do my best every time.”

“I believe 180 (pounds) is good for me and McGregor,” Silva said. “I’m just waiting, because I don’t control this. This is a question for Dana, but I believe this an amazing fight for the fans.”

The first amazing fight on tap, however, is a breakthrough against Adesanya, with the decorated legend beating back the surging up-and-comer. After that, Silva is moving on.

“This is the moment to take this fight and finish all my fights,” he said. “I have three more and then it’s done. It’s over.”
---------------------
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/12/anderson-silva-ufc-title-shot-georges-st-pierre-conor-mcgregor-ufc-234

170355eed6a8246e79f197e89b7f49b3c3e5bb163698bc95c796ae0bb726d3db.jpg

Didn't Silva fight bisping tho? And lost too

Love Silva, but bashing GSP is getting played out.

When Silva was acting like an idiot during the first Weidman fight and then got knocked out cold, was that Silva "challenging" himself?

He's right, this is one of the reasons that Silva is the GOAT and GSP is not

GSP fought every last Welterweight the UFC put in front of him for almost 10 years and he beat them all. Now at the end of his career he wants a couple legacy fights and some good bank. So be it, he's earned it. Plus its not like Michael Bisping and Khabib are bums off the street.

Oh yeah and Anderson is a twice busted dopehead.

Silva trolling the GSP defense force, love it

GSP fought every last Welterweight the UFC put in front of him for almost 10 years and he beat them all. Now at the end of his career he wants a couple legacy fights and some good bank. So be it, he's earned it. Plus its not like Michael Bisping and Khabib are bums off the street.

Oh yeah and Anderson is a twice busted dopehead.
So you agree with Anderson

Anderson GOAT

GSP is not trying anything, he's retired and he owes nothing to nobody. Also, Bisping wasn't "something easy."

Lmao how the hell is he going to bash GSP about taking easy fights, and then in the next part talk about making Conor move up 25lbs to fight him???

Anderson does have a point but at the same time GSP never needed steroids either.

when you are outed as a two time steroid cheat and your defense is that you got a broke dick, you shouldn't be calling out other fighters for taking easy fights

Love Silva, but bashing GSP is getting played out.

When Silva was acting like an idiot during the first Weidman fight and then got knocked out cold, was that Silva "challenging" himself?
LOL you are so salty...

Silva is not bashing GSP. He is taunting him. There's a big difference and only GSP nutsuckers are shook by this.

And yes, SIlva was indeed acting like an idiot. But that's his style inside the cage. He paid for it, but again, only haters would try to make it seems it didn't work before.

He's not taunting him, he's just "salty" because GSP said recently that a fight against Anderson at this point does absolutely nothing for him. Which is a roundabout way of calling Anderson a bum. Which in 2018, is 100% true.

Anderson just wants to fight anyone. I believe GSP will just ignore him.

Back