Do you Care that Cruz is Out?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
At this point he just is delaying fighter's ascension. I realize he's not doing it on purpose obviously but he's either not training correctly or his body is not cut out for fighting. The fact that he get puts in main card fights and pulls out 90% of the time is irritating me. The thing that tops it off is his self entitlement to title shots when odds are he pulls out and pulls the main event. Cain at least has a style that's exciting so when he does show up it should be a good fight but with Cruz you see a dancing lesson. I'm not denying Cruz is a top 5 BW but cmon dude, just retire. People aren't clamoring for your return.

yes

its tragic to see a guy fight so hard to come back and have his body fail him time and again

i spend about 40 minutes to an hour of every day doing physio exercises and i resent every second of it. if i was him i'd have given up long ago

No he’s just an injury prone person. His career although limited has been great. I expect he’ll compete for years to come before retiring but at a pace of 1-2 fights a year with more injuries resulting in delays.

no, i'm actually glad he is, that means winner of Assunção vs. Moraes gets the titleshot regardless of any other BS

Yeah, always love a Cruz fight. Amazing fighter.

No he’s just an injury prone person. His career although limited has been great. I expect he’ll compete for years to come before retiring but at a pace of 1-2 fights a year with more injuries resulting in delays.
You mean 1-2 fights before calling it a career? He'll be about 40 by the time that 2nd fight happens at the rate he fights.

Didnt read your post but of course i care about Dom . He is my favorite fighter not named GOAT ST-PIERRE .

It's a shame, but totally used to it by now.

Yes, I’m actually concerned for him. I thought he would be used to injuries at this point, but on Ariel’s show he sounded like he was taking this one incredibly hard, to an extent that if I was a friend or loved one I think I would immediately reach out to him.

Last edited:
Its not that i dont care...

I'm just not surprised that he pulled out due to injury...

Also, finally there are other guys in the spot for a title shot now...!!!
TJ, Cruz, Cody, TJ, Cruz, Cody...etc

Of course I care. I was really looking forward to the Linekar fight. I had hoped that Cruz had turned the corner and put the injuries behind him and was set to go on another run. Unfortunately that may never happen.

It was all explained around the time TJ vs. Cody II was going on ..

Cruz log jams the division over and over ... He even stated himself how he wanted to circle jerk the belt back and forth between the three .. he stooped to a whole new level in that interview

He should have to work his way back up sub #5 and quit riding past times ..

Let guys like Moraes, Assuncao, 135 Cejudo, etc get some shine

Like all abilities the resistance of the body to injuries is also a gift from the nature which you can develop. Definitely the guys is good, but he has some problems.

Nope.
Can go to Dave n Busters to watch anyone on the Dance Dance Revolution

he is one fighter i never really watch.

We've seen him beat, so I already lost interest in him.

I was bored of him getting injured a long time ago. The division needs to move on. Cain is also annoying for this reason, and I was so happy when he jumped into Werdum's guillotine. Cain is much more exciting to me though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back