Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I have this feeling.

Spider bless.
GOAT.
a.jpeg

Im afraid that fight won't happen at all

How does it usually end when a young, impressive, up and coming fighter on a roll faces an aging over the hill veteran?

That would be glorious Rocky style comeback...

But Adesanya is more young , explosive and ... black!

Ironically only if Israel goes full Andy showboat mode and gets Weidman’d.

This is actually very possible.

I need more information before betting the house based on your feelings. I.e. how succesful are your feelings at predicting fights? Have you oftentimes felt that a fighter was gonna win, and then he won?

How does it usually end when a young, impressive, up and coming fighter on a roll faces an aging over the hill veteran?

Just ask Erick Silva....

Fitch killed his momentum, he probably would have been the GOAT if not for that fight

I wouldn't be shocked but I'm leaning towards an Israel decision. I still don't know where i stand with Israel.I don't think Brunson fight did him any favors. I believe Brunson was a bit overrated to begin with and has regressed further with his latter run in UFC.

Completely agree, look for Anderson to toy and play with Israel leading him into false security, he still has that Jedi mind control.

Hopefully he can lay off the dick pills until the fight happens.

It wouldn't be the craziest thing that's ever happened.

Look, I enjoy Stylebender like the next man but UFC overhypes the shit out of anyone on a roll. First its Darren Till, then Ortega now it's this guy etc.

Anderson has enough skill to fight anyone and could definitely KO someone who takes him lightly.

Back