Anderson Silva is 43 years young today

BerrySmartGuy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh my, how does time passes by. I was only 6 years old when he was 13 years old. Makes me feel so young compared to him. Hopefully its a good fight.

The spider has laid eggs.

And he was 43 yesterday and he was 43 eight months ago as well.

205lb PED abusing 43 y.o. Silva calling out a featherweight is comical. Hope Adesanya sleeps this man

205lb PED abusing 43 y.o. Silva calling out a featherweight is comical. Hope Adesanya sleeps this man
Stfu. You can't blame him for wanting that fight. He's 43, a shell of his former self and fighting the most hyped young prospect in the division, it's not like he's the champ and called for that fight. He's also not even 205lbs, he weighed 198 against DC.

Happy Bday The Spider Silva!!

<{silvanormal}>

Anderson Silva is my hero - a real life martial arts hero - eccentric and brilliant.

029_Anderson_Silva.1372899221.jpg

Wow... Are you treating one of the greatest fighters of all time like that? That is not very nice.. A past prime guy at 43 fighting a young prospect is pretty ballsy in my opinion.We should give him credit, not bash him.

Wow... Are you treating one of the greatest fighters of all time like that? That is not very nice.. A past prime guy at 43 fighting a young prospect is pretty ballsy in my opinion.We should give him credit, not bash him.

Give him credit for failing two drug tests? Idk about that man. He should have retired after the Bisping loss honestly. I very much respect his will to want to keep fighting because he’s not a guy who takes a lot of damage. But, two failed drug tests will always be a stain on his resume

Stfu. You can't blame him for wanting that fight. He's 43, a shell of his former self and fighting the most hyped young prospect in the division, it's not like he's the champ and called for that fight. He's also not even 205lbs, he weighed 198 against DC.

Cool story man. And I certainly will blame him for trying to call out Conor, he doesn’t even weigh 170. All that does is prove that Conor was always right... EVERYBODY wants the money fight.

The UFC are gifting Adesanya this fight in hopes that he can take over as the next big striker to come out of that division. Silva still has some name value and people want to see what he looks like after his SECOND failed drug test. So why not put him with a guy who will stand with him and put on a show hopefully. But, if PED Silva couldn’t beat Bisping or Brunson, I don’t think he stands a chance against Adesanya

Fuck, I guess that means he will need even more dick pills!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back