Media Spider upset about Jacaré's comments: "i was surprised, because i've always helped him alot"

iLikeBirds

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If you don't know about what Jacaré said:
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/12...n-silva-doping-title-shot-ufc-israel-adesanya

Now, here's the Spiders answer:

Anderson_Silva_Ronaldo_Jacare_Souza.1544626138.jpg

- I confess I was a little surprised because I always gave all support to Jacaré, including when he arrived at the gym. I got it very well and I've always been on his side and always defended him every time he fought so he could play in that belt. I think he was unhappy in the comments, but some things we can not control. I have control over my actions, about what I do and what I say. Everyone knows my story in this sport and how hard I've worked to keep doing what I do. I do not have much to talk about.

"I found him a bit premature in his words, even because I always helped him and I was complacent, I gave him all the strength he needed in training. I even entered in some fights for him inside the UFC. He does not know that. Even when he was about to fight for the belt, Ed (Soares) had an argue with me because I hit Dana saying that it wasn't right Jacaré don't get the title shot back in that time. But, anyway, everyone knows what to say and what to think.

https://sportv.globo.com/site/comba...ue-o-jacare-falou-sempre-o-ajudei-muito.ghtml

Well at some point you just want your chance.

It's not like Jacare was disrespectful to Anderson

He just outlined the situation for what it was

Jacare is completely right to be annoyed

When Jacare holds a UFC belt with 10 title defenses like Silva did then he can complain

Silva vs Israel is a much more fun match up anyways

I don’t think Jacare was really wrong in anything he said but I’m also a bit surprised he said that stuff because I was always under the impression he and Anderson were training partners/friends. Not sure if that situation has changed but it caught me off guard a bit. I like both guys a lot so hope they don’t fight each other lol

Jacare is right to be a little upset about not getting the shot, but he shouldn't have thrown dirt on Silva over it

Jacare disrespected the throne of the GOAT

He must pay his penance

Jacare's got every right to be pissed. He should be next in line.

It's not like Jacare was disrespectful to Anderson

He just outlined the situation for what it was

Jacare is completely right to be annoyed
He could have made is complaint without completely throwing Anderson under the bus. I was very shocked to hear that coming from him of all people. Either way Jacare needs another win. He has not done enough to act as if he has the shot locked down already. Of course I understand Anderson has less of a case, waaay less but thats almost irrelevant because Stylebender is going to retire him.

This is what happens when you run a shit organization and hand out title shots to people for reasons other than performances in the cage. Both of these men are right and have validity to their claims. Instead of being upset at one another, they should pick their heads up and realize who is really screwing who.

He could have made is complaint without completely throwing Anderson under the bus. I was very shocked to hear that coming from him of all people. Either way Jacare needs another win. He has not done enough to act as if he has the shot locked down already. Of course I understand Anderson has less of a case, waaay less but thats almost irrelevant because Stylebender is going to retire him.

He didn't throw him under the bus though, he just stated facts about the situation. Anderson IS coming off a doping suspension. Anderson IS out of the rankings. And he even talks Anderson up and calls him "one of the best in the world" and says he won't be easy for Adesanya to beat even now

He's just calling it like it is he's not being disrespectful to Anderson or anything

He's right i remember him pushing for jacares shot when bisping was champ. fair if jacare is annoyed but he needs to take it up with ufc . + israel wanted an easier stylistic fight so behind the scenes he was the one who pushed for anderrson instead of souza. He IS a chicken

Back