My Fellow Diaz fans

fedoriswar37

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Can somebody please give me a logical explanation as to why Nick thinks hes worth SO much money when he hasnt won an actual fight since 2011. Im a big fan and just want to see them fight but goddamn just take a fight

Can somebody please give me a logical explanation as to why Nick thinks hes worth SO much money when he hasnt won an actual fight since 2011. Im a big fan and just want to see them fight but goddamn just take a fight

That seems to be the trend recently. Conor on a 2 loss streak just broke records with Khabib.

It is what it is mate

8Zvo.gif

Was never a Diaz fan until Nate and Conor started their thing. Can't stand Conor, so I went for the lesser of the two evils and eventually became a fan of both Diaz Bros. I'm not sure why they've been on such a diva trip, but I'd love to see them back.

Matt-Hughes.gif

Same reason Kevin Lee thought Al didn't land anything and that he won the fight.

Nate got a taste of big money and won't settle for less.

Nick got a taste for his brothers money and won't settle for less.

CUZ DUDE WEED LMAO DIAZ BROS DUNT GIV A FUK STOCKTON!!!!!!!!!!

HelpResource.ashx

If he wasn't worth the money and the hassle, Uncle Dana would have stoppped trying years ago

Unfortunatlely for the UFC Nick and his brother are part of a very select group that puts buts in seats

i just don't think nick loves fighting, particularly all the media attention and demands that come along with it. he made some decent money already, and with his outside ventures (re: pot endorsements), he doesn't need fighting. he knows he's a draw, so his asking price is high (pardon the pun).

Both the Diaz brothers have been fighting forever. Nick has been pro for 17 years with 35 fights. Nate 14 years and 30 pro fights.

To put that in context, the current WW champ only has 22 pro fights and he's older than both of them.

Both of them are a draw. Put them in a main event against anyone relevant and you get solid PPV buys.

They have paid their dues with plenty of bloodbaths. At this point they want big paydays. And frankly I don't blame them.

As a fan, I'd like to see them fight again but as a fan of the sport I understand that they have value and expect to get paid accordingly. Why get punched in the face for pennies?

Irratating that every potential Diaz fight gets talked up and then gets shot down couple of weeks later.

He deserves it and he definitely doesn't deserve to be low-balled.

Sure TS. Just as soon as you explain how in 2018 you still think pay is somehow attached to winning fights.

He deserves it and he definitely doesn't deserve to be low-balled.
Didn't Nate ask for like 15 mil in his last negotiation? That is more than Chuck Liddel's entire career earnings. You really think that many people love the Diaz Brothers?

Edit: I know the thread is about Nick, but he basically just decided he was worth the same as Nate after the Conor thing. Same problem for both brothers.

He got big paydays against GSP and Anderson in fights he didn't deserve and he does not have a desire to be a world champion anymore. He is also a pothead. Love him to death though.

I often complain that the UFC embarrassingly underpays fighters, so maybe I shouldn't complain that someone (the Diaz's) are finally standing up to the UFC and demanding they be paid.

Back