"Humble is the key"

koipin

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Khabib tells Kevin Lee to remain humble. Wise words or does the brash approach win it for you?

Anderson and GSP - both humble, both role models.
McGregor and Bones, both brash, both have fans just waiting for them to fall.

Humble all the way.

Humble in victory and

oh wait, nope

4f43f2c15bba46af849d59b83d1a86ab.png

Anderson wasn’t exactly humble in the cage, he styled on those playbois.

Personally I’m a fan of both, it’s dope if you’re a silent badass like Fedor or a humble beast like GSP. But I love the antics of old school Tito and or Brock or Conor.

Yeah, Khabib for example is very humble, associating himself with humble people like dictators and shit.

Stay humble because you haven't proved anything yet.

Lee, was feeling himself a little too much and thought of himself on the same level as Khabib and Tony.

Ok Khabib

Humble; euphemism for mentally unhinged psychopath

Khabib tells Kevin Lee to remain humble. Wise words or does the brash approach win it for you?

Anderson and GSP - both humble, both role models.
McGregor and Bones, both brash, both have fans just waiting for them to fall.

Humble all the way.

Anderson is not humble. Dude is known for showboating. Showboating is not humble. Nor is trash talking the actual humble Maia.

I'm not feeling the Khabib love in this thread bro's, don't worry, he still loves you:

LOL, Anderson was/is not humble. But was humbled by Sonnen and Weidman.

Khabib is the definition of humility. He has never belittled his opponents or insulted them. He has never proclaimed himself as being inherently superior to others simply by virtue of being fookin' Khabib. The worst he did was calling Conor an alcoholic, which isn't that far from the truth these days. Most of the retards ITT like @Nosferatu. or @FrontNakedChoke don't even understand the meaning of "humility". A humble person is not necessarily a nice guy who shares your political views, a humble person is someone who does not consider himself or his abilities being inherently superior to those of other people.

When applied to combat sports or sports in general, the concept of humility is used to describe an athlete who does not boast of his accomplishments or skill, which is precisely the case with Khabib. When did you see Khabib proclaim himself as unbeatable, greatest of all time, exceptionally skilled, etc.? The only epithets he uses to describe himself are "undefeated" and "undisputed", which are facts, since he is the undisputed champ as per UFC narrative.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I think some of you are struggling with the definition of humble.

It is very easy for Western people to say things like that.
I know what it means to get killed because you said something about wrong people, tons of people where i'm from get killed by mafia but that doesn't mean that we all associate with mafia because we are scared. Some do, others don't.

Back