Anderson Silva is training with Alex Pereira, who owns wins over Israel Adesanya

Anderson can train with the ghost of Sun Tzu and Popeye the Sailor Man. He's still going to lose.

Time for old man Silva to get knocked out again, hopefully, it will humble him this time, not this fake humble he likes to portray. I thought for sure he was humbled when weidman clocked his head like a sledge hammer hitting a watermelon.

I don't doubt that Andy has the skill to win this...but he is ooooold. It just isn't his era anymore. But I would be overjoyed to see the Spider pull it off.

This is more like a stab at Israel's ego. Anderson trying to get a psychological advantage.

I love Anderson, PED's be damned. And I'm pulling for him. But unless he's training with Father Time he's probably in deep shit.

All Adesanya does to prepare is plug a cable into the back of his head.

LatePoisedAlpaca-size_restricted.gif

1JKj.gif

Time for old man Silva to get knocked out again, hopefully, it will humble him this time, not this fake humble he likes to portray. I thought for sure he was humbled when weidman clocked his head like a sledge hammer hitting a watermelon.
He’s over 40, no loss will “humble” him. No amount of losses or poor performances can undue the legend that Silva created.

His body may be getting old, but you don't forget how to prepare for a fight especially if your preparation has led you to defend the world title 10 times.

Can't hurt but I don't really see anything Pereira can give him

It's not like he figured Israel out and strategically took him apart in a way he can teach Anderson

Telling him "be super explosive and powerful and have a devastating left hook" wouldn't really be that helpful

I love Anderson, PED's be damned. And I'm pulling for him. But unless he's training with Father Time he's probably in deep shit.
Maybe train for height too where Israel is a little taller?

Unless training with this guy means Silva is 10 years younger it's irrelevant.
He's going to lose whoever he trains with.

Back