Will you do it with Cyborg?

kingT

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Will you do this with Cris Cyborg? Discuss!

Thread heading to wasteland in 3....2...1...

giphy.gif

The "IT" - o'corse! But letting her kicking me in the nuts - hell no!
But "IT" is on my bucket list. :D

I feel bad for Cyborg honestly. All of her wins and success are attributed to the fact that she was born a man and is competing unfairly against women. How is it HER fault that she feels she is rightfully a woman and should fight as one? Who are you to say that is wrong?

All I know is that when Cristopher Justino Venâncio was born it became evident very early that she was a woman trapped in a mans body.

I'd be more 'hell no' than 'no', just to make it absolutely clear that I have no interest in her (or anyone else) kicking me in the nuts.

thought this might turn into a fuck one, marry one, kill one type situation...

mmmm fuck yes, if she looks like she did in that photo-shoot with that skateboard no doubt. id eat her ass and swallow that that spit from licking her up easy. im dead fucking serious too.

mmmm fuck yes, if she looks like she did in that photo-shoot with that skateboard no doubt. id eat her ass and swallow that that spit from licking her up easy. im dead fucking serious too.
I feel you mate, strong women have that appeal

<escalate99> :D

Back