At this point, I wouldn't favor Conor to beat any pro fighter

Me neither
Al would beat him soundly lol

You think Cole Miller could beat him?

cm-punk-759.jpg

You guys are obsessed. Follow someone else....do something else.

That’s some serious hyperbole. Sure, I think Conor struggles with a lot of the top guys at 155, but he easily beats most guys outside the top 10 and would still be at the top of 145. The guy still has skill, come on.

it's not even worth responding seriously to these sort of threads at this point

LOL you mean like even those scrubs who fight in your local Rage In the Cage promotion?

In all seriousness, Conor's days as an elite fighter are probably over. When you get humiliated back-to-back in two different sports no less, who has come back from that? Not Ronda, that's for sure..

I'd expect Conor's acting career to start within the year. The huge paydays as this massive draw on probably on borrowed time as well..

Conor needs a confidence-builder fight. Maybe Paul Felder since his commentary has angered me so much lately.

I think he's too young to retire. He's been fighting a long time, I reckon the hunger will come back if he has another protracted abscene from the game. Might help him get over any difficulties he's having at the moment.

He did better than most sensible people thought he'd do against Khabib.

Maybe Conor is just doing a Ricky Hatton. He was winning fights while getting coked up and fat between training camps and it was all going great until he was beaten by Mayweather by TKO in the 10th......

Hatton went 2-2 post Mayweather (but did beat Paulie Malignaggi) and quit.

Not a big Conor fan but how does losing to possibly the best fighter in the UFC mean he can't fight anymore now? He still beats most top LWs

it's not even worth responding seriously to these sort of threads at this point
MD is a solid Conor fan, like many out there. However, there are the troll fans that popped up long ago, saying he would beat JBJ, DC and really just looking to rustle jimmies. As with every action, there is a reaction, and there became troll harters too, saying he would not even any fighter, or clearly fighters that are not on his level owing to his only unavenged UFC loss.

Back