UFC Tonight on ESPN?

skipdean

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Anyone know if there will be a show like UFC Tonight on ESPN? If so, who will be hosting it?

Probably not. If anything it would be on ESPN+.

I also doubt the pre & post fight shows will continue on ESPN. They'll probably just dedicate some time from SportsCenter to it.

The move to ESPN sucks for all UFC fans.

FS1's coverage of The Ultimate Fighter, UFC Tonight, Pre and Post Fight shows, and UFC Fight Nights was remarkable.

FS1's coverage of The Ultimate Fighter, UFC Tonight, Pre and Post Fight shows, and UFC Fight Nights was remarkable.

If Espn improves the pacing, like they've said they will then I will take that over all that other nonsense. Who has time to watch pre and post fight shows after 5 or 6 hours of fights anyway?

Agree 100%
Fox does so well with sports. ESPN seems like the typical corporate BS let’s put a face on sort of network. The fox talks seem like they are allowed more freedom. I feel like ESPN will really filter fighters / commentators. Not happy at all

Probably not. If anything it would be on ESPN+.

I also doubt the pre & post fight shows will continue on ESPN. They'll probably just dedicate some time from SportsCenter to it.
I just found out ufc will have ufc events on ESPN and ESPN+. Which 1 is free or is both channels needs to have payment ?

If Espn improves the pacing, like they've said they will then I will take that over all that other nonsense. Who has time to watch pre and post fight shows after 5 or 6 hours of fights anyway?

Me

I just found out ufc will have ufc events on ESPN and ESPN+. Which 1 is free or is both channels needs to have payment ?
On cable tv you have to pay extra for ESPN channels same as fs1/2. obviously this ESPN+ is online so thats an extra charge.

The UFC is very low on the totem pole with ESPN. I don't have high hopes.

Stephen A. > Kyran Bryant

What?

Karyn is amazing looking for a 50 year old n has very good chemistry with fighters

DdXRaYiVMAENoCI.jpg

Funny how everyone suddenly loves you when you die. Nobody watched when it was here. So stop it.

Back