Media Chris Weidman at 205(?) *pic*

Moral Victory

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
How would he do?
On Ariels show he said that he's open for 205, whatever is a quicker way to the title.
Random: He also mentioned weighing 238 after thanksgiving.

qtlqT1t.png

Yes. He will be DC's last fight. He will beat him up good.

He ain't getting the title at 205

that's pre-USADA weidman

A quicker route to the title?

What, he thinks he's beating Jones?

Also that picture is weird. Whose idea was that.

His dad would have to reaffirm his love for his son in the octagon many more times.

I think both he and Rockhold should move up to 205 and try it out.

Teh Chris, sigh, decided family life was most important to him and lost the 'fire'. Not a thing in the world wrong w/ that unless you're a fight fan. He's not legit sniffing a title unless he lucks out in one of the many 'title shot giveaways' the UFC has now instead of a ranking system.

I really like the guy but the 'game' isn't for him.

Damn looking thiccc

When’s this pic from

Any dink pics im tired of randy JO (not Serious)

His dad would have to reaffirm his love for his son in the octagon many more times.
I'm a sentimental old fuck but, in all honesty, I'd love to have the memory of my dad declaring that to the world even if it was cringeworthy af to all my friends.

I am sorry, but Chris won't be champ at 205 even without Jones.
He won't have power advantage to impose his wrestling and he'd get fucked up standing against many guys.

He'd do well. Lhw is trash to the point where fringe top 15-20 middleweights are wrecking their top 10.

Belfort, Weidman, Hendricks, Pettis, A. Silva, Overeem and RDA all started to perform at a lower level after July 2015.

I do not think Weidman jumping to 205 will help his chances of getting the belt. He has been KO/TKO in four of his last five fights.

Last edited:
Belfort, Weidman, Hendricks, Pettis, A. Silva, Overeem and RDA all started to perform at a lower level after July 2015.
....RDA destroyed Pettis and Cerrone in 2015.

Weidman and Rockhold (who's the biggest middleweight I've seen) both belong at 205. Unfortunately-enough damage has been done , so both will be top 7-8 but don't see any titles....... maybe a ritle shot but against who ?

I'm a sentimental old fuck but, in all honesty, I'd love to have the memory of my dad declaring that to the world even if it was cringeworthy af to all my friends.
He said it repeatedly prior to taking the mic. Looked like that loss was traumatizing to Chris's dad... He just lost his first fight after being a dominant champion & taking out one of the greatest fighters in history..... Why would he NOT still be your boy? It was funny, but a weird comment

Cain? He has a win over a punching bag and the HW cardio legend looked gassed in 1 round against Werjuice after July 2015.

Back