How do post prior TRT exempt fighters still manage to compete in MMA?

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Rampage, Overeem, and Hendo had been on the TRT in the UFC...and after the TRT ban (Dan weighed in at 199 lbs at LHW in his first fight post TRT ban).

How do these fighters manage to compete when their bodies are not producing natural test anymore (since TRT stops your body's natural production)?

Overeem looks very athletic and healthy (no where near Ubereem). Not deflated like Post USADA Vitor.. How does he do it? Is it just HCG? But Vitor wasn't allowed to use HCG.

We all know Overeem's story....logistically shouldn't he have t levels like that of an elderly man? You aren't allowed to use any testosterone booster nowadays, especially with USADA.

Also, why did Rampage even need TRT exemption in the UFC? This was 2012, he was still a young fighter. He didn't abuse steroids as far as we know....and I can't imagine elite athletes naturally having low testosterone.

FpWqw3A.gif

As someone who used to eat dbol like candy it takes a shitload of mental strength to even get yourself to the gym post-cycle. Something which the fighters you list just so happen to have displayed on an epic scale

Also, why did Rampage even need TRT exemption in the UFC? This was 2012, he was still a young fighter. He didn't abuse steroids as far as we know....and I can't imagine elite athletes naturally having low testosterone.
TRT was there for the taking. Anyone who wanted it could get it. For a while I was convinced I'd never forgive Shogun for his refusal to play the TRT card, but now I'm kinda glad he didn't

First lesson from the Nate Diaz school. "They're all on steroids"

More effective cycling I guess. I'm sure you understand that these fighters are now anything but off the sauce.

They must be taking trt

Not the same as before. Under USADA there is nowhere to hide.

Under Bellator? Maybe it's possible to cycle and pray for no random testing the way guys like Wanderlei did at first in the UFC (compare him in 2005 to 2008 in the UFC.....looks ripped to shreds in both cases but is noticeably smaller...probably was cycling just enough to not get caught).

We aren't seen any guys in Bellator popping though.

Last edited:
They sacrifice erections and women for blood.

TRT was there for the taking. Anyone who wanted it could get it. For a while I was convinced I'd never forgive Shogun for his refusal to play the TRT card, but now I'm kinda glad he didn't
I wish he did. Jon Jones was on roids. Shogun could have had a chance against Jones on the TRT. Shogun has looked smaller and deflated (loose skin everywhere) ever since leaving Japan.

Imagine a TRT Shogun vs. TRT Vitor. Amazing match.

I wish he did. Jon Jones was on roids. Shogun could have had a chance against Jones on the TRT. Shogun has looked smaller and deflated (loose skin everywhere) ever since leaving Japan.

Imagine a TRT Shogun vs. TRT Vitor. Amazing match.
I just wish Shogun and Hendo were on the same TRT regimen for their wars

I just wish Shogun and Hendo were on the same TRT regimen for their wars
Shogun won the first fight under Pride rules.
Shogun was dominating the 2nd fight until he got caught.

Shogun w/ TRT would have wrecked him.

Also their 2nd fight took place one month after the TRT ban. Not fair...if it were only 6 months later Dan wouldn't have had that advantage.

Last edited:
test levels will return to normal after time. their nuts will grow back to normal size. it takes time.
and they are probably still taking testosterone in some form.

Overeem lost almost 20 pounds of muscle. Vitor is a shell of himself. Lesnar looks like hes melting. Jones got bigger and more ripped(??). Cyborg looks like an ugly chick instead of a pretty man.

Basically, if they really stopped using by a significant amount you can see the differences.
There are ohviously many fighters still using, getting through loopholes, maybe designer drugs, whatever but the differences pre usada and post usada are drastic. If it wasnt for the Jones fiasco id say they were on the right track but we know better now.
Time will weed more of the cheaters out but you will never catch them all.

Those that did cheat and now fight clean will pay a price.
Overeem is the best example. He has always been a capable fighter with a suspect chin. Then he found horsemeat and turned into Ubereem and became a world beater. Then he got caught and is apparently clean now, so he is 20-30 lbs lighter and is the epitome of a glass cannon.
He will never be Ubereem again but he still is an entertaining fighter at times.

Much rather be hung like a horsecock then deal with horse meat side effects

Unfortunately I was blessed with a micro penis and female strength

Under Bellator? Maybe it's possible to cycle and pray for no random testing the way guys like Wanderlei did at first in the UFC (compare him in 2005 to 2008 in the UFC.....looks ripped to shreds in both cases but is noticeably smaller...probably was cycling just enough to not get caught).

Wandy switched weight classes

Overeem lost almost 20 pounds of muscle. Vitor is a shell of himself. Lesnar looks like hes melting. Jones got bigger and more ripped(??). Cyborg looks like an ugly chick instead of a pretty man.

Basically, if they really stopped using by a significant amount you can see the differences.
There are ohviously many fighters still using, getting through loopholes, maybe designer drugs, whatever but the differences pre usada and post usada are drastic. If it wasnt for the Jones fiasco id say they were on the right track but we know better now.
Time will weed more of the cheaters out but you will never catch them all.

Those that did cheat and now fight clean will pay a price.
Overeem is the best example. He has always been a capable fighter with a suspect chin. Then he found horsemeat and turned into Ubereem and became a world beater. Then he got caught and is apparently clean now, so he is 20-30 lbs lighter and is the epitome of a glass cannon.
He will never be Ubereem again but he still is an entertaining fighter at times.

Ugly chick instead of a pretty man - lmfao

People that think not popping equals being clean are the worst sort of people. They may not be able to take bodybuilding Test E doses anymore, but they are definitely slipping PED’s through the cracks.

Look at Yoel romero or Costa honestly and tell me you think they’re clean

Back