Barboza Punched A Hole In Hookers Face...

IAmTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
d82de178fe407d0466742ccc6a175368.png

cheating brazillian scum. Hits him in the nuts like 5 times in the second round. It's pretty obvious this brazillian bum baborza is juiced to the gills (like overeem was at UFC Beijing) and will be popped by USADA. I can't wait for him to get banned from the sport, I hate steroid cheats. This fight will be deemed a NC and my boy Dan will continue terrorizing the LW division.
images

Proof this bum is on steroids:

Barboza on steroids beats Khabib and Kevin Lee in the same night, fact that Dan Hooker fought him for 3 rounds just shows his heart and his championship medal. Once Barboza pops by USADA next week and this fight gets ruled a NC Hooker will be back on his terror continuing to terrorize the LW division.
images

More like he kicked a hole in Hooker’s soul.

You may want to go get an MRI

Fuck a dent. Tito once had a crack in his skull.

Your post tho ts..
<escalate99>

d82de178fe407d0466742ccc6a175368.png

cheating brazillian scum. Hits him in the nuts like 5 times in the second round. It's pretty obvious this brazillian bum baborza is juiced to the gills (like overeem was at UFC Beijing) and will be popped by USADA. I can't wait for him to get banned from the sport, I hate steroid cheats. This fight will be deemed a NC and my boy Dan will continue terrorizing the LW division.
images

Proof this bum is on steroids:

Barboza on steroids beats Khabib and Kevin Lee in the same night, fact that Dan Hooker fought him for 3 rounds just shows his heart and his championship medal. Once Barboza pops by USADA next week and this fight gets ruled a NC Hooker will be back on his terror continuing to terrorize the LW division.
images

TS Reaction when Edson won:
giphy.gif

LOL he got banned cuz of this shit thread

Last edited:
Its obvious barboza is on roids, just like Overeem was on roids when he fought Sergey. Send this bum to bellator. If my boy Dan Hooker was on roids Barboza wouldnt even walk out of the octagon, ok?

That destruction was beautiful to watch. War Barboza!!

Back