Media Fate of UFC Tonight and Hosts

psg15

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So with the ending of the relationship of the UFC and Fox, what going to happen to the UFC Tonight? Going to assume its going to end after Dec 31th and Karyn Bryant well cover another sports for Fox, Ken Flo may get hired by ESPN, but who know. Tyron is a busy guy and may or may not work with ESPN and Michael Bisping has signed to be a commentary for some of the UFC cards. DC has said that he would like to work with WWE.

Wondering if ESPN is going to offer jobs to some of the current and ex fighters that worked on UFC tonigt.

Ufc tonight ended last week. They also made it sound like their postfight shows were over last night despite the prelims being on fs1 for the jones-gus.

I'm sure ESPN will want woodley and DC. Also K Flo for sure. Not sure how much they will want bisping

I cant imagine what would possess someone to watch this show

Those guys were brought in just for UFC. I doubt they'll slide over to some other FOX Sports sport.

The only UFC Tonight alumnus I want to watch is Ariel Helwani for his insider scoops. The others only contributed lame ass jokes and nonsense. I stopped DVR'ing and watching UFC Tonight a long time ago.

I'm curious if ESPN will allow themselves to be Dana's bitch and hire and fire whoever he wants.

I'm sure ESPN will want woodley and DC. Also K Flo for sure. Not sure how much they will want bisping

Bisping signed a contract to do commentary for ESPN, so I could see him moving more into that role.

Woodley and DC for sure ESPN would bring them on, Ken Flo is one of the guy I'm not sure about.

Every since he got accused of plagiarism, he only been allowed to do UFC Tonight.

Don’t care for Tyron and his bias.

Karyn is difficult to look at

Change them out for gastlum and PVZ

Bisping is more interested in acting I think anyway. Kenny Florian , DC , and Rashad I think go - maybe Bisping. But doesn't Chael work with ESPN ?

Fire Bisping cause he's a bum,
Promote KenFlo to head of original content for ESPN,
Make Karyn Bryant host of new WMMA show where dress code is strictly bikinis

Did I just become the greatest Sherdog poster of all time?????

Get rid of everyone they have commentating right now and start over

I don't think they will want Rashad. I love him as a fighter but his on air personality these days is very strange.

All i know is that the Anik Florian podcast will live on.

Don’t care for Tyron and his bias.

Karyn is difficult to look at

Change them out for gastlum and PVZ
So is PVZ, unless you are staring at the new rack exclusively. Karate Hottie's prettier and doesn't sound lame like Miesha.

Bisping is more interested in acting I think anyway. Kenny Florian , DC , and Rashad I think go - maybe Bisping. But doesn't Chael work with ESPN ?
Chael and Giblert. Maybe Ken Flo can bump out Giblert and reunite with Chael. I just realized Chael and Giblert were both busted for PEDs.

Just bring in new people... Start fresh... None of them have any real or interesting personality. Make people want to watch the show.

Those guys were brought in just for UFC. I doubt they'll slide over to some other FOX Sports sport.

The only UFC Tonight alumnus I want to watch is Ariel Helwani for his insider scoops. The others only contributed lame ass jokes and nonsense. I stopped DVR'ing and watching UFC Tonight a long time ago.

I'm curious if ESPN will allow themselves to be Dana's bitch and hire and fire whoever he wants.

really, is that you Ariel? Who gives a fuck about him wow

Ariel doesn't really get the scoops nowadays. Okamoto is the guy now. It honestly seems ESPN and Ariel isn't working out too well. Ariel is always bringing up Dana, he should be actually reporting MMA.

Back