Would you rather see Mcgregor vs Edgar, Aldo, or Halloway?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who would you rather see Mcgregor fight next? Edgar @ 55, Aldo 2 or Halloway moving up?

Halloway vs Mcgregor winner fights Khabib vs Ferguson winner.

Max for sure. Aldo would be a nice rematch since the first one was too quick, but Aldo's not near a title shot. Maybe if Conor loses his next then the Aldo rematch at 155.

I think Edgar's too small and is getting old. But Max is in prime form so that rematch will deliver most likely of the 3. Also that Max, like Nate, is a volume boxer. Smaller, but throws more.

Poirier 2, Tony, Anderson, Woodley or Khabib 2

These featherweights don't understand

Holloway. I dont see aldo or edgar offering him much adversity

Aldo but that's not happening.

So Nate 3, just so Conor can get a win.

Max would be the only match for which the results produce real implications for the LW standings.

And it would be an action fight, of course.

Aldo because i sort of see his fight of Conor as a sort of Cain vs JDS 1

By that i mean that i seriously doubt a 2nd fight would end as quickly as the first one did. Conor would be the favorite but i'm pretty sure Aldo could give him a run for his money if he's in top condition. And it's not like i wouldn't give a chance to Aldo. He still can be a dangerous fighter

Max. Edgar needs to go now had about 10 chances to make it big.

Max for sure. Aldo would be a nice rematch since the first one was too quick, but Aldo's not near a title shot. Maybe if Conor loses his next then the Aldo rematch at 155.

I think Edgar's too small and is getting old. But Max is in prime form so that rematch will deliver most likely of the 3. Also that Max, like Nate, is a volume boxer. Smaller, but throws more.

He wants his rematch? He should finally give Aldo a rematch.
Aldo is not near a title shot? Why should Conor be near a title shot? He has 1 win at LW, he never defended the belt and was stripped. Came back, jumped the line and got choked out by khabib.

Eh I still want that Aldo 2 fight, lets have that and hopefully it lasts longer than 13 seconds. Watch McGregor finish it faster lol!
<{anton}>Oh poor Aldo if so.

Frankie Edgar IMO.

I want to see him fight a wrestler with good takedowns and boxing.

Back