Anybody else think that Laquinta's strike game is on point and he can go with Conor?

Lift2live

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even when he was raging, Lee threw a shot and Al just ducked his head. In Khabib fight he was also ducking nicely

Was he a boxer or something? Dude is actually very very good and technical. Unlike little guys like Aldo and Alvarez, Al got chin and heart and can give Conor a nice shooting match. Both of them are not great at TD and do not attempt them and have good leg strikes

Mark my words Dana will book this fight. This will be the Conor vs Nate in LW, and maybe better coz Nate is a dirty fighter and Al was on point all 5 rounds

Plus Al deserves few millions payday, he fought the best and got beaten by Khabib

Al would KO poor Conor. Horrible match up after beatings he got in last few years.

The dude was getting jabbed by the same hand over and over again by Khabib. Literally Khabib would jab his face 3 times consecutively within a 3 second time span and Al couldn't move his head.

He definitely was not a boxer.

And don't discredit Alvarez and Aldo for their heart and chin. Both guys in their day had chins and massive heart, especially Aldo.

Anyone can go with Conor Khabib was known as the worst striker and he outstruck Conor

the conor that showed up against khabib gets ko'd by brandao

Dude has a heart and a strong chin. Mcgregor doesnt have that super ko power in LW decision. I would expect a 5 rd battle or maybe they train Al's takedowns and he takes him down and gasses him out just like Khabib did. But it is also a bad matchup for Conor. They wont give Conor someone with a strong will with chin like Al tbh his best matchup in LW is Dustin. Dustin got kod before and can get outstriked by Conor.

Post ring rust Conor will be sharper, cleaner, and quicker.

When he's on point, Con doesn't get hit often. Conor takes this one

The dude was getting jabbed by the same hand over and over again by Khabib. Literally Khabib would jab his face 3 times consecutively within a 3 second time span and Al couldn't move his head.

And don't discredit Alvarez and Aldo for their heart and chin. Both guys in their day had chins and massive heart, especially Aldo.
That fight was weird, that was not Iaquinta in there. Idk if it was the 24 hours notice and completely different style of opponent that did it but that wasn't the regular Iaquinta.

Aldo and Alvarez were great in their division or Bellator (washed up rejects).

We are talking about UFC and LW division. Why do you think somebody like Dustin, Nate or Nick Diaz are here and Alvarez is with Asians fighting fixed fights?

Raging Al dehumanizes any version Canor

Post ring rust Conor will be sharper, cleaner, and quicker.

When he's on point, Con doesn't get hit often. Conor takes this one
'Ring rust Conor', the new excuse I take it..

Conor would drop Al....

Lol Al Iaquinta is a punching bag, even Lee busted him bad, Conor would have a field day with him.

Dude has a heart and a strong chin. Mcgregor doesnt have that super ko power in LW decision. I would expect a 5 rd battle or maybe they train Al's takedowns and he takes him down and gasses him out just like Khabib did. But it is also a bad matchup for Conor. They wont give Conor someone with a strong will with chin like Al tbh his best matchup in LW is Dustin. Dustin got kod before and can get outstriked by Conor.
Ya I agree it's a bad matchup for Conor. Al has a very good chin and he doesn't give up for the entire 5 rounds. I can see Conor completely outstriking him but don't see him getting a finish and Al could come back in the later rounds

I don't think his technique is on Conor's level but that doesn't speak to his effectiveness.

Especially considering how Conor looked in his last fight, I wouldn't be surprised to see Al give him a go.

I became an al fan last night. I would love to see him scrap with Conor. Good fight for both guys and the fans win.

Back