Nate Diaz still ranked at LW

quantiqus

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
No fights since August 2016 (more than 2 years) and the last fight was a loss
No fights at LW since December 2015 (3 years)
2-3 in his last 5 LW fights

ranked #10 LW in the world

They should also rank Nick at WW

Hes not suspended, nor retired persay.

I dont know its a true grey area

I think skill-wise Nate is very much top 10 at 155 but should not be there anymore due to inactivity. I like sherdog's rule of 1 year +90 days if fight is scheduled.

It's a Stockton thing, you wouldn't understand.

And unfortunately, neither do I.

Rankings are fucked, how is Ortega above Aldo without beating Aldo? They also always bump fighters rankings up when they have a big fight coming up, it's BS. Jones is ranked #3 p4p, I guess DC is above him because he's a 2 weight champ or is it because of the roids? Can't be the roids though otherwise he'd still be suspended and not ranked. TJ being ahead of Holloway is dumb as well.

He has the skills. Him and the UFC are simply not coming into an agreement, at least so far.

As long as mcgregor is around, diaz will have to be ranked in order to make his loss seem more palatable, and in case of a potential rematch.

Anyone remember when siver was bumped up in the rankings after his was scheduled to fight mc-g?

how is Ortega above Aldo without beating Aldo?
How is Aldo above Ortega without beating Ortega? The easy answer is that people think that Ortega is a better fighter than Aldo. Magic, right? Right now I would easily put Ortega ahead of Aldo.

How is Aldo above Ortega without beating Ortega? The easy answer is that people think that Ortega is a better fighter than Aldo. Magic, right? Right now I would easily put Ortega ahead of Aldo.
Lol you can't just put him ahead of Aldo because you "think he's a better fighter". If rankings worked like that these hype jobs like Zabit would be in the top 5.

Conor is 0-1 at LW for 25 months, he also lost to Diaz so I guess these rankings are correct.

Nate is unbeaten in over 2 years and you want his ranking gone?
Blame the idiot journalists who do the rankings.

The UFC could help them out too by imposing an inactivity and gone limit.

Conor remained like 2nd on the p4p list after having a whole year off

Basically rankings are meaningless

They are trying to keep him ranked for the 3rd Connie fight

UFC knows they can still milk that cow. Trilogy coming.

Back