Has there ever been a better top four in any division than...

MilkSteak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jon Jones
Daniel Comrier
Anthony Johnson
Alexander Gustaffson

They are all very capable of beating each other. Gus arguably beat jones. Gus almost ko’d d.c. and went to a close decision. D.c. has had competitive fights with jones and destroyed rumble twice. Rumble destroyed Gus and nearly kod d.c. two times. Jones destroyed d.c. and beat him decisively another time and had as close as a fight as you can with Gus.

Any quartet beat that?

DC was barely competitive with Jones

Soundly beaten in the 1st fight (49-46)
Brutally finished in the 2nd

Khabib
Tony
Conor
Poirier

Your list doesn't count because Jones is a serial habitual liar and cheat.

Johnson wasn't any good.

The next LW rankings should look better.

There is zero evidence that Conor is a top 4 LW as he hasn't beaten any top 5
He beat Alvarez when he was champ.

That is better than any win that Poirier or Tony has in the LW division.

And he is currently ranked no. 2 in the LW rankings even though UFC rankings are pretty bad.

Fuck just realised Poirier beat Eddie. But Conor was more convincing.

Prides holy trinity during the golden era of hw

Fedor
Big nog
Cro cop
Barnett

They were the Most dominant and talked about fighters for like 4 years. If you take into account their top notch resumes plus longevity of dominance, then hands down this is the right answer.

Last edited:
i'm a dc fan but this is the bitter truth
The first fight was competitive. I didn’t say it was close, in fact I said it was decisive. I said that d.c. was brutally finished in the second. No where did I suggest that this was a d.c. vs jones thread. That poster is a bottom feeder.

Jon Jones
Daniel Comrier
Anthony Johnson
Alexander Gustaffson

They are all very capable of beating each other. Gus arguably beat jones. Gus almost ko’d d.c. and went to a close decision. D.c. has had competitive fights with jones and destroyed rumble twice. Rumble destroyed Gus and nearly kod d.c. two times. Jones destroyed d.c. and beat him decisively another time and had as close as a fight as you can with Gus.

Any quartet beat that?

Yeah?

Chuck
Wanderlei
Shogun
Rampage

Sijara Eubanks
Roxanne Modafferi
Nicco Montaño
Jessica Eye

Forum statistics

Threads