Interview with Newly-Signed UFC Prospect Sabina Mazo

TheCompleteKO

All-new MMA Visual Podcast
@Blue
Reaction score
Sherdog,

I had the opportunity to sit down with Sabina Mazo.
For those who don't know, she is only 21 years old, 6-0 MMA, former LFA Flyweight Champion.

Last week she got signed by the UFC. In truth, this is one fighter to look out for. Currently training out of KINGS MMA, she has shown significant improvement in her last appearances and is looking to make her UFC debut in March.

Check out the interview and as always drop your feedback below!

I'll keep an eye out for her next fight. Thanks Monica...

She’s got that sneaky hk, but her hands need work. Just pushing her punches, jab not polished. Very young though, so who knows.

She’s got that sneaky hk, but her hands need work. Just pushing her punches, jab not polished. Very young though, so who knows.

I think because of how young she is, and the fact that she has improved in her last performances, she has potential.
The UFC better not rush her though

I think because of how young she is, and the fact that she has improved in her last performances, she has potential.
The UFC better not rush her though
WMMA is so shallow that if she has any promise that she'll be rushed in to fights she might not be ready for.

I’m still waiting for Agnieszka Niedzwiedz to get signed, which I thought was imminent at some point. That girl will be top 5 for sure. And yeah: the division being what it is, they will all get the PVZ, Grasso treatment: straight into the fire.

I did a quick google and the Linsey Williams fight turned up, that was a pretty good 'sneaky' hk and the Jamie Thorton one was even better. 6-0 with 4 decisions and 2 head kick ko's seems fairly unusual.

I only saw the Lindsey fight - so halfway into her career :)

I did a quick google and the Linsey Williams fight turned up, that was a pretty good 'sneaky' hk and the Jamie Thorton one was even better. 6-0 with 4 decisions and 2 head kick ko's seems fairly unusual.

The 2 HK's were great highlight reel

Everybody knows that women were put on this earth to do two things. That's make dinner and make babies.

Her vs. Barber..

Kill two contenders with one match.

Hoping she gets ko'd in similar fashion, that'd be trill. I'm also evil, though.

I’m still waiting for Agnieszka Niedzwiedz to get signed, which I thought was imminent at some point. That girl will be top 5 for sure. And yeah: the division being what it is, they will all get the PVZ, Grasso treatment: straight into the fire.
well, she lost her last fight and she's young, she should get more experience before UFC
Her vs. Barber..

Kill two contenders with one match.
different divisions

Is she a person that fights on a big card doe?

Back