Angry Al Taunting Kevin Lee (GIF)

Your reaction to Al's taunting

• Total voters
Gave me Robbie Lawler vibes

ClassicUnhealthyCirriped-size_restricted.gif

The last slip with the hands down and roar was fucking badass

I love taunting tbh... Just make sure to back it up like Al did....

Gif puts it together well but that fight was too close not to press harder when Lee was wobble legged 3 or 4 times

If somebody like say a Rousey or a McGregor or Jones or Brock did this I feel like there would be a hint of backlash though.

<21>

@ortizgnp

That last sequence walking forward hands down and slipping the punch like it was thrown by a 8 year old girl was priceless lol. I got so hyped lmao.

What isn't there to like, saying that I'm sure we will have some weirdo on here claiming un-sportsman like action.

Omg wtf unsportsman like action! Lost all respect for Al

That shit was killer.

Lee referred to Al as a "stepping stone" before the fight, and was dismissive that it would even be competitive, so Iaquinta was well within his rights to humble him and get in his face here.

Al was also surprisingly complimentary towards Kevin after the fight, saying he fought very tough, and that he was thankful to Lee.

If somebody like say a Rousey or a McGregor or Jones or Brock did this I feel like there would be a hint of backlash though.

<21>

@ortizgnp
Uh, all those people do that. Rouseys "Don't cry", Lesnar's lasso motion on herring,

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Tastes great!
Less filling!
Tastes great!
Less filling!

Sadly I'm old enough to remember that commercial.

Hilarious when it happened to a buffoon like Kevin "no staph" Lee. Get to the back of the line lad.

I liked it, he sonned the fuck out of him

It's great when fighters dissing opponents then gets beat.

Back