Tbh Al deserves the big money fight...

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
He deserves to be blessed by McGoat... lets be honest here. The man fought a monster in Khabib on short notice, ran through a beast in Kevin Lee and now he is willing to fight Tony. NOBODY asks to fight Tony.

Al is a fellow long islander. I hope Mcgregor blesses him with one fight. The man is a straight up warrior.

As for who wins... idk. If he tries to fight Mcgregor toe to toe from bell to bell he is getting ktfo. If he goes the Khabib route and wressles him for the first two rounds and keeps it standing after that... he wins.

Would watch da shit outta Raging Al vs McG. That would be fire.

Real estate salesman vs whiskey salesman.

Imagine the trash talk between these two. New Yorker and an Irish man. You won't be able to understand a word.

Agreed as a fellow long islander, I approve of this thread by a fellow long islander, about a fellow long islander

He fought Khabib in less than a weeks notice and also had to fight Kevin who is a knightmare for anyone not named Conor. Would like to see Al Vs Conor next and we then have our #1 contender next. He barely makes ends meet with his real estate jobs and when he rages he gets into debt by destroying hotels. Dude needs to make bank for once.

I agree.

Would be a really fun match-up, and just imagine the smack talk between these two. Both feisty, cantankerous blokes. Would be a riot.

I agree fantastic fight to make this one, and it would certainly let us know where Conor stands in the division whilst not spoiling Khabib vs Tony.

He fought Khabib in less than a weeks notice and also had to fight Kevin who is a knightmare for anyone not named Conor. Would like to see Al Vs Conor next and we then have our #1 contender next. He barely makes ends meet with his real estate jobs and when he rages he gets into debt by destroying hotels. Dude needs to make bank for once.
stop trying to trick us into supporting a Conor fight. lol If he never fights again, it will be too soon.

Also, Al looked good. Not great. Conor would wear his skin like compression pants.

Conor ain't coming back anytime soon. Al should fight Tony imo...

Needs to fight Justin G or Tony next.

Back